Chapter 34. Promise

Authors P.O.V

"Krystal!" everyone yelled as they saw her dress covered in blood and an unconscious Andy on the ground next to her.

"Andy!" his parents yelled running to him with tears following from their eyes.

"Krystal, what did you do?" David asked looking shocked as well as the others. She said nothing but stared down at the half dead Andy on the ground next to her.

"I promise you will pay for thi--" but before Andy's father could finish what he was going to say, Krystal collapsed to the floor holding her stomach.

"Krystal!" but lucky for her. Kris was there in time to catch her.

"Oh my god," they hear Lay whisper looking horrified, down at Krystal.

"What?" Amy asked looking scared on why her daughter fell out of nowhere.

"S-shes been shot." and with that he moves Krystal hand that was covering where the bullets where. Everybody gasped Amy then started crying and so did Kris.

"Krystal, please don't go. please not yet I need you." he cried shaking trying to make her stay awake.

"K-kris, I-I l-love you." she tried saying. With blood coming out of her mouth. Touching his cheek with her blooded hand.

"No! Don't say that. Don't day it like that, your going to be okay." he yelled crying his eyes out. Everybody pitied him no one has ever seen him like this. Not even his dad.

"Please! Richard please! Please, don't take her with you. I need her with me. Please!" Amy cried to her daughter looking at the ceiling. Some of the guest started crying. as well as the EXO boys and B2ST guys(they were invited). David was to shocked and confused so he showed no emotion.

"Krystal, baby everything is going to be okay. your going to be okay." Kris whispered rocking both him and her back and forward.

Krystal's P.O.V

"Krystal, baby everything is going to be okay. your going to be okay." Kris my love, I love you and, I never want to leave you.

Light.

"Dad?"

Come your almost their.

"Dad, I'm almost there."

Come this way.

"Dad, I see the light."

Authors P.O.V

"D-d-dad?"

"Dad, I'm almost there."

"No! Please Krystal. Stay with me! Please don't go!" Kris yelled like crazy, shaking her stay awake.

"Dad, I see the light."

"No! Please Richard. Not yet!" Amy yelled shaking her as well.

"K-kris, I-I-I l-l-love y-o-" but before Krystal could finish her sentence. she had closed her eyes and followed where ever the light lead her to.

"NO!!!" all the boys(EXO & B2ST), Amy, David and Kris yelled crying waiting for the ambulance to come. Never did they expect this to happen especially not at a church.

*at hospital*

Krystal was immediately rushed to surgery. Due to all the blood she was losing. Hours and hours passed but she was still in surgery. Kris, Amy and Kai wouldn't stop shedding tears. Kris because the love of his life was dying, Amy her daughter was dying and Kai because his best friend was dying. They were all starting to get worried because of how long it was taking. They all thought that it was just one bullet. But the surgeons found three deeply stuck inside. They honestly didn't expect her to survive because of all the blood she lost. But thanks to a miracle Krystal was barely alright. Although there was a big chance her heart could stop any minute. So she needed to rest a lot for that not to happen. When everyone heard the news they all sighed in relief and cheered. But because of their loudness they didn't hear when the doctor said there's a big chance her heart could stop. But the doctor thought someone heard so he didn't repeat what he said. And again the innocent Sehun asked if they could see her. And the doctor again ruffled his hair and led the way. 'Why does everybody always do that' Sehun said out loud pouting. The doctor said only two people at a time maximum three. So obviously Amy and David were first. Then was Kai and Hyunseung, Suho and Lay, Luhan and Xiumin, Sehun and Tao, D.O. and Yoseob, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Chen and Gikwang, Dongwoon and Doojoon and Junhyung. And lastly Kris he wanted time alone with her so he went in alone.

Kris's P.O.V

Krystal, she looks so fragile.

I thought I lost you.

What happened? Who shot you? Why?

I swear to god if it was that bastard(Andy) I promise I will literally kill him myself. But this doesn't make sense why was he shot to... or did you possible do it(Krystal). No! of course not. you will never do something like that. And even if you did why would you shoot yourself.ugh. None of this is making sense. But I do promise you one thing, I will find who ever did this to you and make them pay.

*grabs her hand*

So cold. You don't know how much it pains me to see you like this. I would do anything not see you like this.

and like a little baby I start crying.

But don't worry you'll be better soon. I promise. Krystal, You don't know how much I need you. I miss your voice, your laugh, your smile, your hugs. I miss seeing your big nice blue eyes stare at mine while I stare at yours. I miss yours kisses, I miss the way body feels against mine while we're cuddling, I-I miss YOU!!! please hurry up and wake up. please, for Kai if only you could see how devastated he is. The guys they all miss you to, haha Sehun can't stop bragging about how when you wake up he's gonna buy you all the bubble tea you want. with Suho moneys of course, Same with Xiumin except he's gonna buy you Baozi but with his money. Baekhyun keeps saying that if you wake up early then he'll finally share his eyeliner with you. I suggest you wake up because him sharing eyeliner thats a first haha. Chanyeol and Lay brought there guitars so that they can sing to you when you wake up. D.O. he left as soon as I came in here so that when you wake up he'll have all your favorite foods cooked. Thats like paradise haha. Luhan promised if you wake up he'll let you dye his hair any color you want. Suho also promised that when you wake up he'll buy any K-pop album you want. That includes Girls' Generation, 2NE1, f(x), Super Junior, BigBang, U-Kiss etc.hehe. Tao ah Tao he just said he'll teach you washu so that n-next time something like this happens you'll get to defend yourself. oh, and last but not least Chen ah the that troll he said that when you wake up he has a present to give you. Now I know how much you love surprises so why don't open those pretty little eyes of yours and see what it is hehe. oh and also Hyunseung and the guys have worried about you to. They stayed here with us the whole time you were in surgery. They said that when you wake up they'll have their sexy selves here or more like thats what Junhyung said. The others just want you to wake up. Especially Hyunseung. All of us really need you, me as you boyfriend, Amy as your mother, Kai as your best friend, my dad since he sees you as his daughter. The guys(EXO & B2ST) as people have been part of your life through ups and downs. We all need you so please open your eyes and wake up for Amy, for the guys, for my dad, for Kai, for me...

"K-kris, t-t-thank y-y-you." I feel her hand squeeze mine.

She's okay, I squeezed it back.

"Krystal your awa--"

"T-tell them all I l-love t-them and t-thanks. for f-forgiving m-me in all the s-stupid things I d-did fo--"

"Krystal, what are yo--"

"a-always b-being there f-for me. p-promise you and the r-rest of the g-guys w-will follow your d-dreams."

"Krystal, what do yo--"

"T-take c-care of h-her, h-him and t-them. p-promise not to c-cry and l-live your l-life f-find s-someone e-else."

"Krystal, your scaring me what do you--"

"K-kris, I-I L-love you p-please n-never f-f-forget t-tha--"

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* flat line...