Chapter 2. So Many Surprises In One Day

Krystal's P.O.V

Tomorrow, Tomorrow is the day that my mother and I move to South Korea with her Fiancé. It was hard saying goodbye to my best-friends and my boyfriend. I had to cry myself to sleep for the past few days because I don't want to leave him. We've been together for 3 years now. But we've agreed that we were gonna have a long distance relationship because one day i was gonna came back so that we can be together. My mom notices the pain i have leaving MY hometown but still doesn't care. She thinks it will be better start a new life far away from here. What does she even mean by that.ugh. But whatever if she wants us to start a new life then fine. A new life also means a new image, right. Well if thats what she wants then thats whats she gonna get, because after today i'm not gonna be the nice and friendly Krystal everybody knows. Now i'm gonna be the rude and cold Krystal everybody's gonna hate.

-the next day-

"Krystal sweetie, hurry up or else were gonna be late for our flight." my mom says impatiently since she's been waiting for me for like an hour already.

"Wait up man, i'm coming." I rudely said. 'Aish this girl' Amy thought (aka Krystal's mom). Just to piss her off more I walk downstairs after 20 minutes.

"Ugh. Fin- WHAT.THE.HECK.ARE.YOU.WEARING." she angrily shouts making me laugh.

"What this." I said twirling around in my black dress.

"Yes, why are you wearing that? We're not going to funeral for you to wear all black." I was about to answer back to her but then I thought. I did say I was gonna be a rude and cold Krystal so i just changed the subject.

"Mom, why are we arguing about what i'm wearing, we're gonna be late for our flight." after i said that my mom checks her watch then yells--

"OH MY YOUR RIGHT. LETS GO OR ELSE WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR OUR FLIGHT." I smirked.

-12 hours later at Seoul airport-

We finally arrived at Korea its much prettier than i thought (she might hate the fact of coming to live in Korea but she always dreamed of traveling the world and Korea was her first place to come to). The whole plane ride my mom wouldn't stop bugging me about my outfit but as i said i was gonna be rude to others mainly her. So thats what i did i just listened to music the whole plane ride. I was also thinking of ways to--

"Krystal stop zoning out and help me look fo-" she was interrupted by this man yelling her name.

"AMY." he yelled. pfft. Like if he was a teenager to be yelling so excitedly like that.

"BABY." my mom yelled back. Like eww their not teenagers to be acting like this their 40 not 14.

"I missed you honey." the man says while hugging my mom tightly.

"Me to baby." my mom says back like seriously what kind of 30 year old couple says those things to each other. So after like an eternity of hugging and kissing (eww) my mom finally realized that she has a daughter with her.

"Baby this my 18 year old daughter Krystal." she says proudly.

"Oh nice to meet you Krystal, your mother has talked so much about you." he says smiling about the thought.

"Hey." i rudely greeted. my mom slightly pushes me and giving me that one face saying 'be nice or else'. Or else. i smirked at the thought.

"Nice to meet you to." i said with a fake smile which was noticeable. After the long tension between us my mom broke the silence.

"umm, okay why don't we go get the luggage." she says awkwardly.

"O-okay." the man says stuttering because of the way i was staring at him. I can tell he knows I don't like him.

-after picking up the luggage and in the car-

My mom and that man kept on talking about how they missed each other and stuff.eww. I was just in my own little world until I heard him say something that caught me off guard.

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah... haha yes my son and his friends decora-" i cut of his sentence before he could finish.

"WHAT SON?!?" I yelled at both of them mainly my mom because she never told me this man had a son.

"Yes Krystal, his SON." she says emphasizing the word SON.

"Mom, you never told me this ma--" but before i could finish my sentence the man cut's me of by saying

"We've arrived." aish this man. So i get out of the car angrily.

"So what do you think about the house Krystal." he says staring at me, then his Mansion.pfft.Like if designer cars and fancy houses can empress me.

I shrugged. "Why don't you ask my mom." I said.

"Well because your mother has been here befo-" but before he could finish his sentence my mom cut's him off by stomping on his feet.

"WHAT MOM YOU'VE CAME HERE BEFORE. WHEN?HOW?WHY" I yelled angrily at her.

"Why don't we go inside and get settled in." the man says again before my mom could answer.

"Great idea." she agrees. ughh she has a lot of explaining to do later.

I go and grab my luggage but he stops me.

"What are you doing Krystal." says the man shocked.

"Grabbing my luggage can't you see." I say in a matter of fact tone.

"Haha, you don't need to do that the Butler will do that".

"I have arms to do it myself." I said back rudely. He was about to answer back then my mom butted in.

"Sweetie just let the Butler do it." she says acting nicely.

"Fineeee." i said nonchalantly.

"Okay then." he starts "lets go in."

"Yah, Chen give that back!"