Chapter 17. One Day

Krystal's P.O.V

Here I am shakily walking towards... door. I never thought in a millions I would be doing this.

But... deserved it after everything he did for me.

"You ready?" Kris asked before knocking on the door.

"Yes." I said widely smiling at him which made him smile as well.

"Okay." he said before ringing the door bell. Then moments later a lady in her late 30s opens the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr.Wu." she says bowing at Kris then looking at me.
"And you are..." she trails off.

"Hello," I bow. "I'm Krystal Kris's... SISTER." I said emphasizing the word sister. His eyes widened but surely his lips curved up into a smile.

"Hello." he replies "We came to see--"

"Yes, Mr.Kim(honestly don't know what to use 'Sir' or 'Mr')" she says cutting Kris's sentence.

"Yes." he shortly responded.

"Come this way." she steps aside for us to come in the house. Then leads us upstairs to his room.

*outside room*

"I'll just leave you two." the maid says bowing then walking back downstairs.

"Okay lets go in--"

"Wait!!!" I said before Kris can open the door.

"Whats wrong?" he asked confused, raising an eyebrow.

"I-I want to go in alone." I stuttered afraid of what he'll say.

"Uh, O-okay... I'll wait downstairs." he awkwardly raised an eyebrow and walked downstairs.

I nod before slowly grabbing the door handle and walking into his room, then lightly closing the door behind me when I entered.

Trying to not make any noise because I don't wanna wake him up. I slowly and nervously walk towards his bed and grab the chair that next to it and place it beside his bed and sit down, he looks so peaceful when he's sleeping.

I feel bad, he got more sick than me even though I was in the rain longer. Suho and and the boys did say he gets sick easily.sigh. Doesn't matter. I promise to take care of him. That's the least I could do after what he did to me. He saved my life. If it weren't for him who knows where I would of been.

Thank you, Kai.

Kris's P.O.V

Here I am waiting for my sister staring at one of Kai's family picture's.

It's of him and his parents and his younger brother. What a nice family portrait. I hope one day that can be us.

Me, my dad, my new mom and my new sister. Happily staring at the camera waiting for the flash to come and capture this special moment.

ONE DAY.

"Kris?" A female voice says interrupting my thoughts.

I put the picture down and turned. "Hello, Mrs. Kim how are you?" I asked/greeting, bowing.

"Good, how are you son." she says with that motherly smile.

"Fine." I shortly responded.

"Are you here to see Jongin? (please note that Kai's mom never liked calling him Kai she calls him Jongin)" she asked siting down on the couch.

"Yes, also my s-sister" I said stuttering the word sister because i'm still not used to saying the word sister.

"Oh, yes Jongin has talked about her. How is she?" she forcefully asked. And I knew by that tone that it was nothing good.

"Good she changed a lot... " I explained everything that had happened with a satisfied smile on my face.

"I'm glad she changed." she replies in a glad voice and not forced.

"Is she upstairs now?" she asked

"Yes." I again shortly answered.

"I'll be back." she says then walks, to what I assume, Kai's room to meet Krystal. I just let her be and continue look at all the family portraits.

Krystal's P.O.V

I can't stop staring at Kai's beautiful sleeping face. He looks so peaceful. He smiles while I caress his nice smooth brown hair in his sleep.hehe. I wish I could stay like this forever.

As i'm doing so I don't notice someone walk in until I hear someone cough. Which was a female. So I gently let go of his hair and stand and greet the person.

"Hello I'm--"

"Krystal?!?"