Chapter 30. Sorry

Bold = Yelling/ed

Authors P.O.V

All fifteen of them plus the doctor and a nurse are crowded but eagerly waiting for Krystal to wake up. One of the nurses said she should be waking any minute now. But that was twenty minutes ago(the time she was with her dad).

"I love you to daddy." they all hear her say out of nowhere opening her eyes.

"Krystal!" her mother shouts in joy.

"M-mom." She softly whispers, sitting up.

"Krystal."

"Mom, I love you."

Shocked at first but she eventually finds the to say, "I-I love you to honey." back.

"Aww." everyone in the room says seeing a mother daughter hug.

"Please forgive me. for everything, all of you. I did wrong I shouldn't have let what happened with Andy and I ruin our good relationships." she said as tears started falling from her eyes. Just as she was going to wipe them someone else did.

"I forgive you." Kris said wiping her tears with his thumb.

"Really?" she smiled happily.

"Really." he assured leaving for a big tight hug. Something both of them really needed.

After a long time she dub alt releasing from the hug and looks for her best friend.

After spotting behind him behind Kris she smiles. "I'm sorry best friend." Nobody(except Amy) knew what she meant .Best friend. All of them were her friends but best friend.

"Its okay best friend." he assuringly smiled then went to hug her. The rest who were dumbfounded heard Amy chuckle so they gave gave a face of explain. She gave them a face saying later. They nodded.

"Sehun? noona, is very sorry for screaming at you, know noona didn't mean it?" she says apologetic.

"Its okay, I forgive you." he innocently smiled then went to hug her.

'So innocent' everyone thought especially the doctor.

"Luhan, Tao, Baekhyun, Xuimin everyone I am truly sorry for all the mean words I said I didn't mean none of it."

"We know."

"Can you forgive me?" she asked giving them a puppy dog face.

"Of course!" they all replied then gave her a group hug.

"Suho, Lay I want to thank you both the most because you both were always, always, always there for me along with Kris and Kai, of course."

Everyone chuckles.

"So can you--"

"No need to ask." the both interrupted going give her a hug.

"David I--"

"No! Krystal I should be the one apologizing I shouldn't have--"

"Its okay I diserved it."

"No! No, girl diserves to be touched liked that. will you please forgive?"

'you need someone down there besides Kris and your mother' before she answered, those words went through her head.

"Not unless you forgive me." she smiled he smiled and they hugged.

"Yay! now does that mean that Mrs. Wu and Krystal will stay." Sehun excitedly asked.

'To innocent' everyone thought sighing.