Chapter 27. Everything Falls Apart

Bold = Yelling/ed

Krystal's P.O.V

Go back home. For a few days, why now? After so much time of begging barely now. Now when I just discovered that my 'boyfriend' cheated on me with my 'best friend'. But no I will not cry, not for her, not for him, not for Exo, and not for Kai and not for Kris. I am truly sorry Kris for everything I did and said. But this was the only way, to get all of you to hate me again. 'You just ruined a perfectly good relationship' What no everything fell apart by itself. 'No you made it all fall apart just because someone betrayed you doesn't mean everyone will' Yes they are all the same no boy can be trusted. 'Then why are you crying' What, I feel my face and wipe my tears away, SHUT UP other me. I don't regret anything I did. 'But one day you will' shut up Shut Up SHUT UP!!!

*knock-knock*

"Krystal, honey are you okay in there?"

"ugh, what do you want mom?!?"

"I, need to talk to you. can I come in?"

"Do, I have a choice?" I whispered to myself already knowning my mom would come in even if I said no.

I rolled my eyes at seeing the door being open revealing my mother.

"Krystal, whats going on?" she asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Nothing." I nonchalantly responded.

"Spill." man she knows me to good.

"Nothing! mom just having those days." I lied.

She asked, "What else?" raising an eyebrow.

"Oh my god, nothing why can't you just leave me alone?!?"

"And why can't you just tell me the truth!"

"I already told you the truth."

"No! I know you to well. I know all you to well your all hiding something."

I rolled my eyes at her, trying to act like a good mother. "And, don't roll your eyes at me. I am your mother and you have to respect me."

"Yeah, a selfish mother." I whispered enough for her to hear.

"What?!?"

"I said a selfish mother who only thinks about herself and not her daughter." I yelled with tears forming in my eyes.

"Why do you say that?" she asked giving me a soft look.pfft. Thats not gonna work.

"Krystal, what about this dress yeah this dress is nice... Oh, how about this one do you like--OH doesn't matter its my dress not your's hehe...Krystal can you please hurry up and help me decide on which church I should have for my wedding...Krystal please come help me pick David and the boys tuxedos... Oh, Krystal what shoes should I buy theres so many..." I said imitating everything she has been saying about her stupid freaking wedding.

"Krystal I--"

"There was never one time you said 'Krystal what about your dress' or 'Krystal lets have a day to our selves'" I said already crying.

"I'm sorry Krystal I--"

"No save it 'mom' I don't need your apologizes... or you."

And with that I walked off.

Kris's P.O.V

"No save it mom I don't need your apologizes... or you." and with that we hear footsteps coming from the stairs. Not another problem.

"Krystal?" my dad calls grabbing her wrists.

"Let me go." she says, gritting her teeth. Wiping her tears with her other arm.

"No! you and your mother need to talk."

"Who are you to tell me what yo do, my father, haha, don't make laugh."

"Maybe not now but from the day your mother and I get married I will be. Whether you like it or not." he says giving her a stern face.

"Maybe in your dreams because I will never let no one let replace my real father."

"Krystal, no one is going to replace-"

"Oh, shut up mom your just a selfish bitch who--"

And, slap, Something none of us expected.

"Mr. Wu!"

"David!"

"Dad!"

"Krystal I--"

"I hate you!!!"she whispered, holding onto her cheek. Before running off, out the house.

Krystal's P.O.V

H-he slapped me. This bastard he actually dared to touch me. I don't know what to feel nobody has ever hit me. Not my dad, not my mom, not Andy NOBODY!!! Dad I need you. What should I do.

Krystal.

Dad.

Krystal.

Daddy where are you.

Krystal I'm right here.

Dad.

Come Krystal I need my princess with me.

Dad where.

Come.

I'm coming.

Krystal.

Dad.

I can see the light, smiles, I'm almost there.

"YAH! you watch out."