Chapter 29. Next Time

Bold = Yelling/ed

Kris's P.O.V

*the next day*

"David, where is my daughter!" Amy yelled while crying.

"Amy, I don't know we looked everywhere but she's nowhere." After Krystal left running we spent the whole day looking for her. But shes nowhere to be found. We all are desperate right now.

"This is all my fault." she said crying into her palms.

"Amy this is nobodys fault it was Krystal's descion--"

"No! if I would of paid more attention to her then none of this would of happened." she says pushing my dad aside.

"What are you trying to say?" he asked, kindling knowing what she meant but not wanting it be true.

"What I mean is that I shouldn't have  of being on aging websites. I should have been taking care of my daughter." she clarified. He gasped. We all did.

"So what you mean is that you regret meeting me and getting engaged with me."

"At that moment no. but now yes." We all gasped. "Its time to be an actual mother David."

"Amy what do you mean?" he asked. I can already see his eyes watery.

"I'm sorry but I can't marry you no more. my daughter is first and if she doesn't want to be here and she doesn't want me to remarry then thats excatly what I'm gonna do." she said with even more tears falling.

"Amy please--"

"I'm sorry David, I love you. but I love her more." she said taking off her engagement ring and handing it to him.  no!

"Amy." he says pleadingly, tears falling from his eyes.

"I'll find my daughter then we'll go." she firmly said. wiping her tears, walking up stairs.

"Amy--"

"I'm sorry everyone, for all my daughter has done please forgive her. I promise that when I find her we will both leave and never come back." she last said then walked upstairs. I was about to say something when--

The phone rings. "Ugh! what now?!?" my dad yelled wiping his tears.

"Hello." he frustrated answered.

It was quite as the other line talked. "yes! this is the Wu residents." He answered in a not-so-nice manner.

And again the other line talked. "uh. yeah you could say that." he said rubbing his neck. "Why?"

We were all giving each others looks saying whats-going-on.

"WHAT!!!" okay now I'm worried.

"O-okay w-were on o-our way" he said then hung up. He had a face that I just couldn't read.

"Dad, what wrong." I asked walking towards him.

"No!" he yelled then fell to the ground.

"Dad!"

"David!"

"Mr. Wu!"

"David, what happened?" Amy asked kneeling next to him. Worried.

"Krystal." he whispered in a sort of shocked voice.

"What about my daughter?," silence. "David answer!" she yelled, already crying.

"S-she's in the hospital."