Chapter 8. Pain

Krystal's P.O.V

-3 days later-

It's been barely 3 days of school and i'm now the most hated girl there. All because of them EXO. Why can't they just not talk to me in school, they see my rejection but they are still being nice. WHY??? do they want to be my friend so badly I don't get it. If I were them I would hate me the first day I meet myself (sorry if that was confusing). And lets not even talk about MY mom. These past few days she has been sort of ignoring me. The only time she would talk to me is for little insignificant stuff. The only person's she actually talks to nicely is Kris and David. Oh and don't forget EXO. Every time I wanna talk to her she ignores me or says she's busy. But when Kris asks for something she's never busy for him. Does she already hate me that much that she considers Kris her real son than me her real daughter. It brakes my heart knowing she never has time for me now.sigh. I was walking downstairs to go eat breakfast when I heard 'them' talk about me. (Kris isn't here)

"Amy I got a call from the teacher saying Krystal talks back a lot to the teachers." David sighs... What class is so boring I got to have some excitement in class. Since half of the time I don't know what their saying.

"God. what am I gonna do with this girl." my mom says looking stressed. "She changed so much." she adds

"What do you mean baby?" Like eww.

"She turned Emo." Crack, There goes my heart break into a million pieces. How could she say that about me. And behind my back.

"Amy thats not very nice to say about your daughter." My savior... note the sarcasm.

"I know but she was never like this. Have you seen the way she dresses and the way she acts." says my beloved mother disgustedly.

"Yes, she does act weird." He agrees, scratching his head. "Maybe it's because of the move." he adds.

"Well if its because of the move then she needs to suck it up and change her attitude because it's embarrassing telling people 'THATS' my daughter." What a mother she is.

"Amy may--" I just left because I didn't wanna listen to more of the crap my mom was saying about me. How could she, shes supposed to be my mother and support me not to be against me. And shes right I did change, but what she doesn't know is half my change is because of her. She doesn't talk or care about me anymore, and it hurts me inside knowing I already lost my mother to strangers. They have already poisoned her mind to be against me. And its working, I just hope their happy that they ruined a bond that took forever to built. I hate them so much and now I hate her too. I hate them, they took away the only person I have in this world my mother.
"Just remember the only way to release all the pain and all the sadness is by using this *shows a blade*". No Krystal you can't do that. You can't go back to those habits again. You can't. "It's the only way of releasing pain" No get out of my head. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. "Use it". "Use it". "Use it". NO I can't not again. "yes do it Krystal you know you wanna do it"
Ugh. Yes I do, I wanna let go of all the pain and relax. "Then use it Krystal". "Use it, its the only way". Your right other me (lol) it's the only way. My legs walked me to my bathroom to grab a blade.

"It's the only way." I said one more time to myself before sliding the blade across my wrists. I didn't even know how many times I did it but all I know is that it felt good. Just looking at the puddle of blood on the floor made me think of him and the promise I made to him... (I'll tall about the promise later)
I didn't mean to brake the promise but all of this was just to much for me to handle. I hope there happy. I then started crying my eyes out.

-10 minutes later-

"Krystal honey the boys are ready to go." She knocks on my door.

"..." But I said nothing back, because if she wants to ignore me then I'm gonna ignore her too.