Chapter 4. I Hate My Life

Krystal's P.O.V

"Krystal can we talk? my mom asked walking in my room. I angrily sighed.

"Can you knock first." I sarcastically/irritated answered because she didn't knock.

"I'm sorry sweetie it's just that me and David need to talk to you." she sternly said.

"David? who's David" I asked her confused.

"David is my fiancé Krystal".

"Oh." I said nonchalantly.

"What do you guys wanna talk about. I asked so bored and tired at the same time.

"Well why don't we go down stairs and find out. she smiled.

"Ugh whatever". We then go downstairs and I see DAVID and Kris in the living room discussing something.

"Were here. " She announces smiling. Like whats up with this women.

"Krystal please sit down. David instructed. I do what I want.

"WHAT!" I shouted standing up and irritated because I'm tired.

"We'll make this quick because I can tell your tired". All I did was nod quickly for him to hurry up.

"We just wanted to tell you that the wedding is in 3 months and that our honeymoon well be 1 month so Kris and you will be staying alone for that time." he starts then my mom continues.

"And also before we came here David enrolled you in Seoul XOXO Uni--"

"WAIT WHAT!!! SCHOOL but i just graduated high school" I angrily shouted.

"versity."she finishes.

"But mo--"

"No buts you start on Monday. she sternly says.

"Mom Monday, it's Saturday" I angrily sighed.

"So..." she trails.

"So I don't know around here how do you expect me to go to school." I said in a matter a fact tone.

"Oh, don't worry." David butts in.

"Kris and the boys will show around tomorrow." he confidently assures. I didn't want to fight back because, one I was tired and, two I was gonna need someone to show me around since I know my moms gonna be to 'busy.'

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes then walked upstairs without even saying goodnight to my mom.

-the next day-

Kris's P.O.V

I woke up feeling excited because Krystal yesterday didn't refuse for me and the guys to show her around today. In fact I woke up early so that we can leave early and spend the whole day out. I even have everything planned out. First we're gon--

"Kris I'm leaving to work. " my dad announces knocking on my door.

"Okay appa take care."

"Okay you to... and Good Luck with Krystal today." he chuckled.

"And whats that suppose to mean?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Haha, nothing take care... bye."

"Bye." I waved still confused. That was weird, but whatever I have to get ready and call the guys.

-After getting ready and all of EXO is there waiting for Krystal-

"Is Krystal not done yet?" Amy asked surprised.

"No." we shook our heads.

"Aish, this girl it's been like 20 minutes hasn't it." She tries assure but we all stayed quiet. She walks to the staircase.