Chapter 7. First Day

Krystal's P.O.V

"Oh my god EXO is here." screams a girl out of nowhere, but then a lot of girls started surrounding 'EXO'.pfft. Good luck to them I'm out. As I was walking through the hallways I heard people whispering about me. Oh came on, its my first day of school.

"Is she the new American student." a random boy says.

"Yeah and she very pretty." says a random girl.Smirk.

"And did you hear Kris from EXO is her stepbrother." says another random girl

"What?!?" both the boy and girl shout.

"Yup, I heard Cherry saw them all at the bubble tea shop yesterday." the one girl says.

"Yeah I heard that to. She even through a drink on her." the boy says

"I feel bad for her. Who knows what Cherry and the girls will do to her."

(Cherry and the girls are what the school calls them).

All the whispering went on until I found the Main office.

"Umm... excuse me?"

"Yes, how may I help you." An old lady says.

"Umm. yes I'm new and I ne-"

"Your the new American student aren't you." she says interrupting my sentence

"Ne." I try talking in Korean.

"Well then here are your classes... and here is the map of the school." she says handing me two sheets of paper

"Thank you." I bow my head. Walking out.

"Welcome... have a nice first day of school."

And now for the hard part... finding my classes.

Kris's P.O.V

"Krissy oppa I missed you so much." says a girl handing me a box of chocolates.

"Krissy oppa well you please go out with me." says another girl flirting with me.

Man this girls got crazier than ever. I can't even see the rest of the boys because of all these girls. And great now I lost Krystal. Man its gonna be hard to get through all these girls.

*15 minutes later*

"Krissy oppa can you please accept my love." this girl says for like the 5th time.

"Aniyo!" I said again rejecting her for the 5th time. But she just doesn't give up. *ding* the bell rings. Finally it's about time. Now I can try and find Krystal... although it's gonna be hard.

Krystal's P.O.V

*ding* Shoot that was the bell and I still haven't found my first period class. Man what am I gonna do now, I can't be late on my first day of school...

Is it this way? Or that way? No its that way Krystal.ugh. Gosh this stupid map of the school ain't helping at all. Maybe I should just go ask the boys for hel- NO!!! never Krystal you can't let them see you need them... But I do need their help... If you ask for there help then their gonna think your opening up to them and then it's gonna be harder for all of them to hate you... says my bad side arguing with me...While walking down another hallway arguing to my self I bumped into someone.

"Oh, crap sorry." I apologized, bowing.

"Haha." the boy starts laughing.

"And why are you laughing." I look up.

"Because this is the first time I actually heard you apologize." That voice, I know that voice. Its belong to...

"Kai."