Chapter 16. Starting Fresh

Authors P.O.V

EXO later that night left home after the rain stopped to get some rest. Suho, Lay, and Chanyeol all accompanied Kai to his. Because apparently he looked weak and sick. Or thats what Chanyeol thought/said.

Amy and David both went their room to get some rest because of after what happened.

Everyone except Kris, he was by Krystal's side the rest of the night. He remembered what happened earlier and what Krystal did.

It made him smile like an idiot just thinking about it while he drifted off to dreamland.

*next-day*

Krystal's P.O.V

I woke up with a big headache and very cold body. My headache was so big that I couldn't even sit up.ugh.

What happened? All I remember is standing up from the couch then knocking out.

Like if someone hit me in the head with a freaking baseball bat.

"Oh, your up." says my mom coming into my room.

"W-what happened?" I asked her trying to sit up.

*explains everything*

"K-kai rescued me, Lay healed me, and the guys helped care for me alongside with Kris..." I said with her agreeing with a big idiotic smile.

"Kris even stayed here in your room all night just to make sure you were okay." she again says in a you-should-apologize-to-all-those-boys-after-everything-they-did-for-you-especially-Kris tone.

I honestly did remember hugging Kris last night and also the promise I did to myself.

And nothings gonna change because I will apologize. And I will change. For them, for my mom, for her future husband... and for Kris.

-fast forward-

With a lot of work and patience I finally got out of mu bed and took a shower and did my daily routine.

I took forever because of my sprained ankle but I managed to survive.

I decided to wear a simple outfit which were a pair of light blue jeans, a band T-shirt of Ghost Town and a sweater.

Some black high top converse with light make-up and a ponytail for my hair.

satisfied my outfit I (slowly) walked down stairs to eat breakfast.

Kris's P.O.V

I woke up early to make breakfast for Krystal when she wakes up. I don't know why but I feel like today is going to be a very exciting good day.

-after doing his daily routine -

"M-morning Kris." a familiar female voice says coming into the kitchen.

"M-morning." I said turning around to see Krystal by the door way shyly looking down.

"Need any help." she offered after what felt like an eternity of silence.

"Sure." I said which made her smile and start helping me with... So for my days going well.

Nobody's P.O.V

-fast forward-

*sorry really lazy to write so just skipping this part*

*at table eating breakfast*

"What a wonderful sight to start of the day." David says breaking the (not awkward)silence while smiling.

"Why do you say that honey?" Amy says which for the first time didn't wanna make Krystal puke.

"Well becaus-" he then gets interrupted by the door bell ringing.

*ring-ring*

"hehe" Amy chuckles because David couldn't finish what he was going to say. "I'll get it." she says standing up from her chair going to open the door.

The remaining people at the table already new who was there. EXO. 'Probably here to see how Krystal's doing' David and Kris thought eating their breakfast.

Although Krystal thought otherwise, will they were smiling happily eating their breakfast. She was frighten through the inside thinking 'How am I going to apologize'. Being a bitch is hard especially if its faking it. But apologizing is harder.

"Morning Mr. Wu." all of Exo greets in sync while bowing.

"Morning boys." he greets back sipping on his coffee while reading newspaper (not in a rude way).

*after saying 'Hi' 'Hey' to Kris and Amy*

"How you feeling Krystal?" Lay asked grabbing a seat next to her since their all going to eat breakfast too.

"Fine thanks." she says smiling which surprised all the boys by her sudden smile. Except Kris.

*bombard with many questions later*

"Sorry to interrupt boys but wheres Kai?" Amy asked setting the last plate down to Tao.

"Yeah where is he?" Kris says noticing he's not there.

All the boys look at each other then Suho giving that look. Saying 'you tell them'.

"H-he got sick."