Chapter 13. My Savior

Kai's P.O.V

"Im Right Here." I happily said because I found her.

"K-Kai." she says lifting her head up from her knees.

"Yes, I'm right here so please don't cry anymore." I said bending down to wipe her tears from her face. Even though its already wet from all the rain.

I then took off the 'millions' of jackets and sweaters I had on and placed them on her shoulders.

"I don't deserve your Kindness after everything Ive done to you and the guys." she says taking off the jackets and sweaters. But I stopped her...

"Don't your cold and wet." I said placing them back.

"What about you?" she says in a worry tone. I mentally smiled like an idiot. she cares about me.

"I'll be fine, but right now I need to get you home because Kris and Mrs. Wu are very worried (and Mr.Wu)" I said bringing her up from the floor.

"Oww!" she yells in pain.

"Whats wrong?" I asked in a worried tone.

"My ankle." was all she said while holding onto my shoulder for support. I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to do. But then I get an idea...

Krystal's P.O.V

"My Ankle." I said while holding onto his shoulder so I don't fall. Moments after I said that he stared at me with regretful/scarred eyes... Then...

He carried meiosis bridal style.

"Yah, Kai put me down." I said struggling to break free.

"No... you more than likely sprained your ankle so you can't walk." he said while carefully walking through the puddles of the rain.

"Bu-"

"I don't want you getting more hurt." he said in a worried tone cutting me off. And I just left it like that because I didn't want to argue at this time.

Especially after what he's doing for me. I felt bad because the whole walk to the house was silent.

The only noise we would hear was the thunder sounds and the heavy rain drops falling harder and harder every minute.

Also through the whole walk back home I felt very dizzy and sleepy. I think Kai noticed because he then hurried his pace to get there faster.

Kris's P.O.V

Suho got a text from Kai saying he found her. *sigh of relief* thank god. I was honestly thinking she did run away back to America. I don't know what I'll do without her.

Here we all are getting dry and waiting for Kai and Krystal to arrive. The thunder is getting louder and the rain is coming down faster and more than ever.

Dad,  is worried just as much as Amy, she can't stop shedding tears not until Krystal is here safe and sound.

"Their taking forever where are they?" I said to everyone in frustration.

"They'll be here soon Kris there jus-"

"Kai said he found her almost an hour ago." said to my dad in frustration again but with a hint of worry in my voice.

"David what if something bad happened to both of them?" Amy asked my dad with scared eyes.

"There fine Mrs. Wu, Kai is a strong boy I can assure that." Suho says fake smiling trying to lighten up the mood. Not trying to think of the worst.

"Maybe we should go look for the-"

*loud bang on the door several times*

"KRYSTAL!" Amy says running to open the door. With my dad and I following behind... And what I saw broke my heart into a million pieces... Krystal, there I saw in Kai arms cold, wet and looked like on the point of dying.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I asked in anger taking Krystal from Kai's arms.

"I f-f-foun-d h-her in t-the p-p-park." Kai stuttered I'm assuming because he was cold (because he gave Krystal all his Sweaters and Jackets).

"KAI!" Suho, Chanyeol and D.O shout bringing him like a dozen sweaters and blankets. While I bring Krystal to the couch and cover her in more blankets.

Trying to dry fast enough so she won't get sick. But I seriously doubt it because she was in the rain long enough.

"Krystal baby I was so worried!" Amy says sobbing and tightly hugging her.
Although, Krystal ignored her and sat up straight. The next thing she did shocked me very Very VERY much.

"Thank you, Kris."