Chapter 22. Same Goes To You

*2 weeks later*

Kris's P.O.V

2 weeks past and many things have changed. For starters I've noticed that Krystal and Kai have become much closer to each other.

Whenever we walk together to school their always next to each other laughing.

Whats so funny?

Even at times when one of us are talking to Krystal, Kai always ends up taking her away from us.

Somethings going on between them. And me and the guys want to find out what it is.

But other than that Krystal has changed a lot. Her and Amy went back to their friendly mother daughter relationship.

Krystal eventually apologized to all of us. We all accepted her apology, Amy even started crying because of Krystal's actions. And eventually Krystal ended up crying to. We're all slowly becoming one happy family.

OH and that reminds me the wedding was moved to a month from now.

Guess dad is that eager to get married and officially become a family *smile*.

To be honest so am I. Just hope my dream can come true soon. (taking a family picture like the one he saw at Kai house)

Krystal's P.O.V

Yay. Friday. I was honestly getting stressed because of school. But good thing its Friday because there's no school tomorrow.

And thats not the best part. David is going on business trip to Japan and is taking my mom along.

Its gonna be good not having my mom here for the weekend. She was honestly getting annoying.

All she talks about is the wedding. Not trying to sound like a b*tch or anything.

But it gets annoying after time. If your wondering no we didn't tell anybody about Kai and I.

The only persons that know are Kai's family and my mom.

Apparently she already knew the first day she meet Kai but didn't want to tell me -_-.

But any who... Due to my new change I've become more distant towards my friends and boyfriend back in America.sigh.

Its not me but them. After I told them that I decided to stay here Seoul.

They text and call less. Actually I'm the only one thats texts and calls them.

Not even my boyfriend calls me. It hurts me when I wake up everyone morning.

Expecting a phone call from him, but there's none. And when I call he always makes up an excuse.

Saying he's busy at the time so he can't talk. At times I feel thats he's lying and probably cheating on me.

But no of course not we've been together 3 years. He would never do that to me.

He and my friends are probably still mad because of my decision. I understand them even I would be made if someone told me that.

I'll just give them time. And also if your wondering no I haven't told the boys that I have a boyfriend.

I just tend to forget(to tell them). And its kinda weird to bring up this topic so...

"Bye, sweetheart be safe and behave listen to whatever Kris says." she says for like the millionth time.

"Okay, mom same goes to you listen to David and don't get distracted whenever you see a fashion store." I warned back, which made everyone chuckle.

"Don't worry, Krystal I'll take good care of her." David says back hugging my mom. Normally I would saw eww but not anymore aww.

"And don't worry Amy I'll *gets nudged in the arm by Suho* we'll take good care of Krystal." Kris assures, rubbing his shoulder that Suho roughly nudged.

Oh, yeah forgot to mention the rest of EXO will be staying over while my mom and David are away. So the house won't be lonely.

Or thats what my mom said. But in reality I know she wants me to be more protected by having more people watching me -_-. Still treating me like a baby.

After bidding farewell we all gathered around the living room and sat in silence not knowing what else to do.

"so..."-Chanyeol

"What do we do now?" -Baekhyun

"We can't go out since its raining." I sighed.

"How about we play a game." Luhan suggested.

"Yeah!" we all agreed.

"But, what game?" Tao asked looking around.

"hmm, how about spin the bottle?" Kris asked/suggested.

"Yeah." we all agreed and got into a big circle.

Suho stood up and offered to get a bottle.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked, and immediately Kai, Lay, Chen, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun and Tao eagerly raised their hands.

"uhh?" I didn't know who to choose. They were all giving the puppy dog look.

"ah! To cute. Xiumin you choose." I quickly said handing him the bottle. The guys just chuckled at me.

"uhhh?" Afte what felt like an eternity he eventually chose-- "LUHAN!" In which he received a warmly smile from Luhan and in which he returned.

Luhan then spinned the bottle it landed on...

*30 minutes later*

Man this game is fun. So far Luhan has dared Suho to eat a raw egg.

And thanks to Suho we all found out that Baekhyun listens to Girls' Generation while showering. And his favorite is Taeyeon.

And thanks to Baekhyun we got to see Chanyeol dance to Anaconda by Niki Minaj (wouldn't you like to see that).

And many other truths and dares later...

Now its Chen turns to spin the bottle. And looking at everyones facial expression they looked scared to be landed on.

hmm wonder why..?

"Krystal!" everyone says happily but at the same time with sorry all over their voices.

"Truth or dare?" Chen asked smiling evilly. oh no what is this kid up to.

"uhh? D-dare?" I randomly blurted out. Sounding like a question.

I dare you to call us oppa from now on...