Chapter 23. Sexy Oppas

Krystal's P.O.V

Confused, I asked. "O-ppa? what's that?" They all just starting laughing at me. What did I say?

"Umm? Can someone please explain what o-ppa means?" I asked but nobody heard they were all busy laughing. Once again what did I say?

"D-don't w-worry K-krystal I'll exp-plain." Suho says trying to catch his breath after from what felt like hours of laughing.

Kai's P.O.V

Smart hyung why didn't I think or say this earlier.

While Suho hyung was explaining what oppa meant to Krystal.

I was imagining Krystal calling us oppa. I honestly can't imagine her calling us this.

"Ohh." she says after Suho hyung finished explaining.

"Came on now do my dare." Chen hyung says eagerly waiting. The rest of us were to.

"uhh. okay o-oppa?" she shyly says we all just stared at her with aww.

"There now thats better. from now on we are all your oppas." he says smiling in satisfaction.

"ohh, can I call you noona?" Sehun innocently asked.

"aww, me to please?" Tao did the same.

"Aww, who could say no to you guys okay." she cutely clapped her hands together.

"yes." they both cheered, with a high-five.

"But, one thing... what does noona mean?" she innocently asked.

"I'll explain" Xiumin hyung, this time offered.

*after explained*

"Okay, but why? if you guys are older than me." she cutely says. Is it me or is she doing that on purpose.

"thats how childish they are." D.O explains, rolling his eyes.

"oh, okay it doesn't matter I'll be your noona, boys." she says smiling.

"yay!" both Tao and Sehun cheered, before running to hug Krystal.

"And we'll be your sexy oppa's." I smirked winking at her.

"Whatever." She laughed rolling her eyes. "I'm gonna go make lunch." she stood up heading towards the kitchen.

"I'll help." D.O offers following behind. Of course.

Authors P.O.V

After lunch for the rest of the day Exo and Krystal watched movies. From funny to sad to action to horror.

Of course at night. And instead of making dinner. Suho and Kris ordered pizza and that was their dinner.

Not to mention all the junk food they've been eating before and after.

While Krystal was having fun enjoying Exo's company she didn't notice her phone.

It was upstairs in her room ringing every two seconds (not literally).

Indicating she had incoming messages. From Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat etc.

And all the messages were the same.

Picture #1

*Boy kissing girl*

Message: Look at this Krystal

Picture #2

*boy holding hands with girl*

Message: That isn't Krystal

Picture #3

*boy on a date girl* (many pictures)

Message: I thought Krystal was Andy's girlfriend

Many more...