Chapter 26. Somethings Fishy

* later that night*

Suho's P.O.V

Here we all are in Kris's house waiting for Mr and Mrs Wu. After what happened we all decided to stay and-

"aish. its been seven hours and Kris hyung is still not back. Tao worringly paced back and forward. We all are after he ran out of Krystal's room he ran out of the house so we have no idea where he went.

"What about Kai?!?" Chanyeol also said bitting his nails while looking out the window. Yes, also Kai left running out. They were both affected the most mainly Kris.

"Don't worry, Channie he must be with Kris hyung." Sehun triedcomforting him and Tao. So innocent.

"Yeah, he has to since he's not in his house." D.O worringly said not wonting to expect the worst. We all are its been seven hours, we can't contact them since they both left their phones. Aish these boys, I always told them to carry their phones just in case of an emergency. But no what do they listen.

*beep-beep*

"Oh, no there here." we all panic Kris is still not back, and Krystal is upstairs ignorning us all.

"What do we do?!?" Chen whispered yelled panicking.

"Just act like you don't know whats happening." Baekhyun said panicking trying to find something normal to do.sigh.

"But, we do know whats happening." I nervously said pacing back and foward.

"Just pretend." he whispered screamed, hearing the footsteps outside the door. I threw myself to the floor and started doing push ups. I was never good at acting. 'sigh' I hear everyone before the door gets open and reveils.

Krystal's P.O.V

Done. I sighed after picking up the last piece of trash that was on the floor.

• Bed is done ✔

• Trash is picked up ✔

• Clothes are folded ✔

• Things are in place ✔

• Toke a shower ✔

• Changed clothes ✔

Everything is back to normal.

sigh.

My phone, I walk to my phone and pick it up.sigh. Even after being thrown at the wall millions of times you still work. Just trying to tortue me, I look up, haven't you done enough. What did I ever do to diserve this *tear falls* NO no more no more tears not anymore not for him, not for them not for anyone.sigh.

"K-krystal?"  I hear a scared voice knocking on my door.smirk. Now their scared of me.

"What?!?" I rudely yelled.

"Y-your mom is here." the voice said.

"So..." I trailed off.

"She wants to see you." it said.

I angrily sighed. "I'll be down right now." I said taking on last look at my phone before throwing it away in the trash.

I walk to the door but before I take step out I stop.

Get ready Krystal because after today you walk out that door, everything will change. Not just today but forever, and with everyone.

*opens door*

A new future awaits for you...

Lay's P.O.V

"So, how was your weekend boys?" Mrs. Wu eagerly asked. No one said nothing. Not after what happened. what is there to say.