Chapter 33. Weird Feeling

Krystal's P.O.V

*fast forward*

*Wedding Day*

Wow, time passes by so fast. I remember just yesterday when I confessed to Kris and him back. And speaking of Kris. Me and him have gotten much closer than we were. Yeah, it's sometimes awkward to hug, hold hands or kiss at home cause... you know. But we eventually got used to it.

Many things happened. Remember when Kai said Love ya and I didn't respond. Well the next day he was pissed(playfully) and was about to tackle me with 'kisses'. When Kris pulls our hands up. Kai knew right away his plan worked. He started fan girling and such. Not just him but also the rest of the boys. They patted them selves in the back saying we did good. haha. I'm glad they did help because or else Kris and I wouldn't have been what we are now.

Cherry was super pissed when she found out. I just stood therewith a smirk on my face laughing at her.

For some weird reason the guys got me into K-pop. Even though I don't know what there saying I like the beat(that is true about me). Even though I like super heavy metal rock bands I also like K-pop. I never in million years did I imagine myself liking this music. The only foreign language band I listen to is BABY METAL(you guys should look it up its J-pop/Black Metal/Heavy Metal). There just so cute but at the same time scary. It was funny when I showed the guys Baby Metal they literally fell of their seats because of how intense they are.haha lol.

And also got to admit these guys are VERY talented. They know how to sing and dance. They should be K-pop ideals. They said they would like to, I don't why they don't go for it there amazing. Especially Kris he's the best Rapper I've ever heard.hehe. Also Tao and Chanyeol.

But any who I know a little Korean and Chinese. Just simple words to get through for today. Since all of David's family members are going to be here. But I'm feeling uneasy I don't why I just feel like something bad is going to happen. Also I feel a weird presence of someone it kinda feels like An--

"Krystal, honey can you help me zip up my dress." my mom asked she looks super nervous.hehe.

"Sure. nervous?" I asked.

"Very." she admitted making me laugh.

"Don't. everything will be fine." when I said that I felt my uneasy. Am I wrong.

"Hopefully." why do I feel like shes hiding something.

"Mom is something wrong I feel like your hiding something." I asked, she sighed.

"Krystal honey I'm so sorry I can't take this in any longer." so that's why I feel uneasy. She was hiding somethings

"What is it mom?" I asked.

"Krystal, I invited Suzy and Chris."

"So?"

"So, A-andy came too." she nervously said. h-he's here. no wonder I feel uneasy. No wonder I felt his presence.

"I-its logical his parents came why wouldn't he." I stepped back, rubbing my wrists.

"Krystal are you okay." she asked with worry all over her face.

"I-i'm fine, I-I just need, uh, air." I quickly said before walking out the room.

"Krystal!" I hear her yell but I ignored her. Its not her fault. Suzy and Chris have been her friends for years. She couldn't just not invite them. And of course Andy would come. Just for a fight. Like it or not, I know him to well so I already know what his intensions are.sigh. Just hope he doesn't ruin my mom's special day. Because if he does I swear to god I wil--