Chapter 18. Old Memories

Krystal's P.O.V

hmpf.How did she know my name? For all I know I've never seen this women in my life.hmmm.Probably Kris told her my name, that's it.

"Nice to meet you *bows* and may I ask you are." I asked the lady who looks to be in shock.weird.

Mrs. Kim's P.O.V

-she is thinking this in her head-

'Why doesn't she remember me. Or Jongin. Has she already forgotten who we are? Did she easily let go of the memories of her and my Jongin?

Everything they shared, everything they did, all they been through when the where younger.GONE.

She doesn't remember anything.

Last time I remember before we came back to Seoul I heard her and my Jongin promise that they'll never forget each other. WAIT!!!

Has Jongin forgotten her to.NO. Since they day we came back here when he was younger.

All he would talk about was going back and finding Krystal.

HE COULDN'T forget her. He probably doesn't say anything because he's sad or mad that Krystal hasn't recognized him to.YES.

That has to be it. I know my son more than anyone in this world.

He doesn't forget a face that easily.

Especially if it was someone he truly LOVED.YES.

He's probably planning something thats why he hasn't told Krystal the truth.

So maybe thats why she doesn't remember me or Jongin.*smiles*.If thats it then what a clever son I have.

Maybe I should just play along and let my son handle this the way he wants to.'

(she sounds like a detective or something I know its just that I spent the whole day watching Death Note and all of it is coming to me).

I smiled and introduced myself. "Nice to meet you I'm--"

A cough interrupts me. "K-Krystal?" Jongin says waking up and talking weakly.

Krystal looks at me shocked because Jongin said her name even though he's still sleeping.

"I-Im right here Kai." she says sitting back in the chair and holding his hand to her chest.aww. This brings back old memories. Maybe I should just leave them alone and let them 'catch' up.

Krystal's P.O.V

"I-Im right here Kai." I said sitting back down on chair and holding his hand to my chest.wow.Deja Vu.

This already happened before. But with someone else, someone who was very important to me along time ago.sigh.

After that day I've never seen or heard of him. After that day I lost total contact with him.

It's been 12 years and nothing. Im even starting to forget how he looked like.

Even though I won't know how he looks. He's all grown up and changed into a man by now.sigh.

I just wish I could meet you again JONGIN.

"I think I'll leave you two alone." says the lady who's name I didn't catch.

"Bu--"

"Please, take good care of him." were her last words before exiting the room. Then it was just me and a half asleep Kai.crap. I'm all alone with Kai again. Before it was okay but now... he's waking up :/.

"K-Krystal?" " he says flipping his eyes open and lightly smiling.

"Hi, Kai." I awkwardly said releasing my hand from his, but he stops me and holds on to my hand tighter. Like if he never wants to let go.

I look down at our hands and begin to lightly blush. "Uhh, K-Kai I, uh." I nervously said. All he did was weakly chuckle pulling my hand to his cheek. I kinda felt awkward, but later it felt nice.

"Just rest." I said smiling while caressing his hair with my other hand. He cutely nodded then went back to dream land cuddling with my hand on his check.aww. I could stare him forever.

Kris's P.O.V

*few minutes before Mrs. Kim came downstairs*

It's already been like 20 minutes and Krystal is still not down. Wonder whats taking her forever. Last time I checked she 'hated' Kai. maybe the change affected her a lot.

"Kris." a female voice says interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes?" I said standing up from the couch. Thinking it was Krystal.

"It would probably be best if you left." Mrs. Kim says. Which shocked/surprised me.

Shocked I asked. "W-why?" I asked her, my voice filled with confusion.

"Don't worry Kris, its just I think you should leave Krystal and Kai have time alone." she says smiling at the thought. Which I didn't get. She left me dumbfounded.

"What do you mean that Krystal and Kai should have time alone?" I once again asked her.

"I know what I'm saying." she says confidently smiling. I was just with a dumbfounded face not understanding anything.

"I could take her home later don't worry she's in good hands." she assuringly smiles based on facial expression.

"Bu--"

"Don't worry Kris." she says pushing me out the door.

"They just need time to catch up." she lightly laughs before closing the door in my face.(not in a rude way)

What does she mean by 'they need time to catch up'. God I'm so confused. Whats going on in that lady's head.
(again not in mean or rude way)