Chapter 11. Having Doubts

Krystal's P.O.V

"When you learn to love it." I know that voice from somewhere, but I was surprised to here it now.

"What are you doing here?" I coldly asked him.

"I followed you here." he answered back shyly seating down next to me. His nerve.

"Why?" I once again asked coldly but with little fake anger in my voice.

"I thought you were sick." he answered back ignoring my question.

"What do you care." I said nonchalantly, turning away.

"Is something wrong?" He asked. Like you would care.

"None of your business." I said, still looking at nothing.

"Why?" He asked. Which made me look at him because of what he said.

"What?" I said not understanding him.

"Why?... do you act this way." He clarifies. Making our eyes lock.

"I-I-I" I didn't know what to say. Not even I knew the real reason why I act the way I do. Half the reason is because I'm mad that my mom made us move to Korean and start a new life and leave my old one behind.

But its kinda childish to say that to him. It makes me sound selfish. Because honestly I'm having doubts thinking if thats the real reason why...

"What did Kris ever do to you?" he asked again another question. And yet again I had no words.

"When you said 'When will life get better'... well your the only one who has the answer--" he starts and I easily listen "because your the only one in charge of YOUR life and your the only one who makes YOUR own decisions which only benefit yourself and not others." And he's right I'm the only one who makes my own decisions which are only about myself and not others (her mom, Kris and Kris dad).

"Think about it" he said before heading off--

"Wait." I said grabbing his wrist. Which I can tell shocked him all lot. Even I was shocked by my own actions.

"But those decisions rely on my other loved ones to." I said giving him an explanation.

"You mean the ones back in America." he said which made me nod as a response.

"Well if there the reason behind your actions then you have to think of something..." he trails off.

"Which is..."

"Do they really care for you as much as you do for them" he said before picking up his bags then left...

He left me thinking do 'they' really care for me as much as I do for them...

Maybe all this time I was wrong...

Maybe everything isn't they way I think it is...

Maybe I made the biggest mistake of my life.

Authors P.O.V

After Lay left the park and left Krystal there thinking he felt proud of himself. He felt proud because he finally told Krystal her truth's and a wake up call.

All he hopes is for her take his advice and change her attitude towards everyone. And as for the rest of the boys they went to Kris's house thinking they will find Krystal at home in bed resting.

But boy were they wrong. They found out by Mr. Wu that Krystal left 10 minutes before they arrived. But since Mr. Wu didn't wanna worry them especially Kris he said she went to get some air.

Which was true but he didn't know where she went because she didn't say. Kris still felt uneasy knowing she was still out there alone. In which she still hardly knows her ways around here.

And as for Krystal's mom well lets just say she acting tough through the outside. But in the inside she scared to death for her daughter being out there alone.

*3 hours later*

3 hours later and still no sign of Krystal. Now Krystal's mom is showing sign of worry and so is Kris and David. But mainly David because he could have prevented Krystal from leaving the house earlier. The rest of the Exo boys left 1 ago but then after the hour they left. They all got a message from Kris saying...

'Krystal is missing'