"Ugh whatever, I still haven't ate! Dammit!" I whined, clutching my abdomen as the adrenaline disappears, replaced with the insatiable hunger growling from the pits of my stomach.

"Food was made for you, it's in the Headmaster's office. He still wants to talk to you."

"Ugh I need a cold shower, then I'll make my way there. And why do you look so nice, going somewhere special?"

Turning around with majestic lashes framing her twinkling eyes, the dark bags under her eyes were concealed, making her eyes stand out beautifully.

"Zach is taking me out on a date! God, I love that man.." She smiled sweetly.

"..vampire.." I muttered between coughs.

Hearing me, she quickly grabs the towel beside her throwing it directly at my face.

"Go shower, I don't want to hear another word from you about vampires. You are banned to say that word!"

Giggling, I replied back childishly, "Yes mummy."

She darts her tongue out in response as I proceed to make my way to the bathroom.

----------------

After a long cold shower and brushing my teeth, I changed into a simple shirt with jeans.

My stomach still rumbling, I scurried out into the corridor and up the stairs.

As I reach the top, I walked towards the Headmaster's office. Knocking twice, I await his call.

"Come in." His voice muffled.

I opened the door to be greeted with the mouthwatering smell of roast chicken.

Following the smell, I see a perfect dish laying on the desk. Filled with chicken breast drowned in gravy along with crisp, golden potatoes perched beside it.

Not waiting a single second more, I grab the cutleries beside and sat on the the Headmaster's seat

As I sliced into the tender chicken, goodness oozed out; mouthwatering nourishment begging to be eaten as I cut into the soft potatoes.

The moment the food touched my tongue, a wash of tingles electrified my tastebuds, jolting in awe as moans of pleasure escaped from my stomach; thanking me for finally feeding my deprived sustenance.

A deep laughter growled from Father.
"That good huh?" He said with an amused smile.

"I gotta thank Jasmine for this!" I muffled between mouthfuls.

"Actually, it was made by Mr Romano."

My lament of delight were immediately silenced.

"Oh."

"Anyways, Anastasia. We have important matters to discuss."

Devouring the remaining food, I avert my attention to Father who sat on the couch not far from the desk.

"I'm listening."

"Miss Ivanov reported that she saw your eyes turn red. By red, I mean the eyes seen in a vampire."

Leaning back on the comfortable chair, my eyebrows peaked with animosity.

"And? You think I'm a vampire because she said so?" I scoffed.

Unbelievable.

"Of course not. But because of her accusation, her father, the leader of the Volturi, would like to inspect the Academy. They believe we are harboring NewBorns and other unidentified vampires as weapons."

"They think I am a NewBorn?! How dare they insult me like that!" I shrieked irritatedly.

"How do we know Amelia isn't some werewolf! She wasn't affected by my Artemis when I tried holding her back, and she tried to jump on me like a fucking spider!"

Father replied back in a calm tone.
"Anastasia. Werewolves are not real. Besides, Amelia is a high ranking PureBred, when angry and with an overflowing amount of adrenaline, the capacity of their powers is unpredictable."

Ugh. Stupid creatures.

"So what? They want to come see me?"

"Yes. They will be coming at the end of this week."

I groaned, throwing my head back frustratedly.

"However, you have a mission tomorrow, one that you have no choice but to go, even though you have just been awaken from a coma. Will there be any problems?"

I scoffed, "Are you kidding me? I've been waiting for this, a coma won't keep me down no matter what!"

A small smile grew on his face as he looked at me with a pleased expression.

"Very well. Keep out of trouble Anastasia, I hope you and the other two gentlemen won't disappoint the academy."

"I'll make sure of it."

"Remember, if you don't see a NewBorn by nightfall, you come back immediately, understood?"

I stood up from my chair, a sweet, yet mischievous smile growing on my face.
"No promises, Father. This is the first mission in months, I will not let it go to waste."

Breathing out, he closed his eyes, leaning back on the coach.
"Get some rest, Anastasia. This has been an exhausting day for all of us."

Father seemed stressed. Having the Volturi coming into his school is probably making him nervous.

Well, they just need to mind their business, because I know for sure, I am no vampire.

Guys if you haven't already!!! CHECK OUT GUNS AND ROSES!MY NEW BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT NOWWWWW

MY NEW BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT NOWWWWW