Chapter 1

If anyone is even reading this (lmao), I'm starting a book for the first time in my life, I don't think I will complete this chapter unless it gets like 10 views but be sure to message me and give me ideas or just any feedback from the description and the beginning of the first chapter. Because its lockdown currently (-or not? Boris needs to make up his mind), this is purely just for fun and I'm sorry if it's bad, I'm writing this from my phone hehe. But I really enjoy reading and I thought I will give writing a chance. BTW this book was inspired by an anime I watched accidentally on netflix called "Vampire Knights", check it out.. it's pretty cool. Please comment and vote!!!! Thankss

 Please comment and vote!!!! Thankss

Vampires live amongst us.
I would know. I live under the same roof as them.

Humans have acknowledged the existence of these vile creatures for centuries; but, because of their immense strength and inhumane abilities, citizens have been forced to look the other way as instructed by the government.

Scared of wasting precious money, the government rather turn a blind eye than to eradicate these monsters.

Money, that's not theres to being with. Money that they'd stolen from citizens for their own selfish gains. And yet, they'd rather use this money to buy futile weapons, just to act as a deterrence to scare other countries.

Pricks.

So now, humanity see these creatures as silly little myths, used to scare kids to finish eating their vegetables or to get tucked into bed ready to sleep.

As decades past, humans have begun to forget about the true existence of these beasts and are now seen to be ancient urban legends carried down from generation to generation.

Or in modern times, they are being used in horror movies; and even sexualized because of their beautiful appearance and their sinful ways.

I blame Julie Plec. The fantasy she has embroidered in hormonal teenage girls of having sexy vampire brothers fawning over an innocent human.

Stupid.

Anyone who would ever believe that shit is delirious. Because that is all they are. Delusional, a false fantasy- that something as ungodly as them, would ever be capable of emotions such as love.

Like I said. I- Anastasia Cross, would know. Because I am a Vampire Hunter.

Vampire Hunters were first established by the government in the early 18th century when they actually cared about the human race. It was appointed to the strongest of humans across the globe.

And ever since then, they have trained their children for generations, passing down the gene of immense hatred for these revolting brutes, teaching them of the existence of these demons, hidden amongst our shadows, unknown to the innocence of man.

Unfortunately, I was never born into these families. Instead, I was founded by the most notorious Vampire Hunter of them all- Mike Cross.

Adopted to be his legacy, he trained me to be like him. Day and night for the past 8 years, I was taught of the savage ways of vampires and how to kill them.

To behead them or to pierce their heart using a stake.

Despite calling him Father, he was really my master; and for him I'm grateful. If it wasn't for him, on that cold, bitter day... I would of been devoured by the same monsters that most probably killed my entire family.

He was the one who found me. Under a dark tunnel, 8 years ago.

With blood-soaked clothes and tear-stained eyes. I was only but a child, yet my mind was already tarnished with blood and horror.

Though I have no memories before that, I didn't need to. To be frank, I'm grateful God never cursed me to have any recollection of my parents being killed in front of me or their supposed love for their child.

It's what makes me who I am now. Emotionless. Numb.

But, what I do remember, was a tall, black figure walking away from me that night.

His tall lanky posture and dark clothing blurring from each step he takes further away from me. And, just before he completely disappears from my sight... he turns around.

His blood lust eyes, fiery red with hunger, illuminating and piercing through the darkness. Staring, into the little girl as she shivers in nothing but her wet clothes, clinging onto her icy skin.

That is what I dream about every night. The memories haunting my sleep...

I've made the first chapter short so y'all don't get so bored in the middle!!!

Please vote, comment and share!!!

Pm me if you wanna talk or just to get to know me better!! I'm very friendly :D