Chapter 5

Okay I finally reached 60 reads, yay!!!!!
Guys I love reading comments, so please COMMENT A LOT!!!!! And I'm very friendly, please private chat me so we can talk about anythinggg seriously I love making new friends and talking to different people. Anyways enough of my rant haha.

I just want to shout out EiNKyww again for the amazing cover above, I'm seriously in loveeeee!!!

After an exhausting night, cleaning up the stupid trash left on the halls, I finally got to my dorm

Lexi. Fucking prick. If he keeps fucking up my routine, I'll gladly shoot a bullet through his head.

I opened the door and switched on the light. Jasmine wasn't in the room, probably gallivanting the hallways with her vampire sweetheart. So I had the dorm all to myself.

I looked at the ugly cake perching on my nightstand.

Happy birthday me.

I walked towards my bed, stepping on the back of each of my shoe, taking them off quickly and then flinging them off lazily.

I dragged my tie from my neck, throwing it on the floor. Then, I pulled the hair band from my ponytail and felt my hair tumbling down my shoulders, down to my back.

I threw myself, face first onto my cold bed. I closed my eyes as I allowed the cool, silk sheets to envelope my face and body. I exhaled as my whole body begins to relax.

I stayed in my tranquilized position for what seemed like a second, only to have it abruptly disrupted by the dorm door swinging open, bashing onto the wall.

I didn't move from my state until I hear an annoying voice, "Annie Wanniee..." Kai dragged the stupid nickname as he walked towards my bed.

I groaned loudly , grabbing the pillow from the corner of my bed without lifting my head up. I used it to cover my ears to muffle Kai's irritating voice.

The mattress next to my head began to sink as his weight was pushing it down, indicating that he was sitting; his voice bellowing next to my closed ears.

"Hey birthday girl, you better not be tryna go to sleep. We haven't even got to celebrate your birthday yet." I was still silent, clenching on to the pillow over my head.

"Wakey Wakey, Annie Wannieee," he continued in a singing voice, as though he was talking to an infant.

Cunt.

He took this opportunity to start poking my rib with his fat fingers. My legs involuntarily jerking as he begins to laugh at my reaction.

"Shut the fuck up Kai! And stop fucking touching me, you dick!" I mumbled, aggravated.

He started to poke both my sides, causing me to start rolling on my stomach. Shrieks of laughter escaped from my mouth at the tickling action.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him down beside me, swiftly bringing my leg and flinging it over his torso.