Chapter 10

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

Can y'all recommend me some anime pls, thankssss <3

Btw the #PRAYFORKAI is gonna be so relevant this chapter XD

Kai was twisting and turning, his back still against my dorm door as he began to slide down

Kai was twisting and turning, his back still against my dorm door as he began to slide down. Now sitting on floor, he continued to groan in agony; his eyes screwed desperately shut.

His neck was now glistening with sweat as he threw his head back, pounding it on the door behind him.

"Make it stop!" He cried out.

I've never seen him this distressed before.

My heart starts to beat frantically as I watched Kai in front of me, unsure what to do. He curled himself into a ball, hands still grasping his hair from the roots; his eyebrows furrowed into one.

Finally moving my feet and breaking from my thoughts, I collapse in front of him, dropping the Artemis beside me. Falling to the ground as my legs gave up from under me, kneeling in front of the distressed body before me.

"Kai! What's wrong? Talk to me!" I pleaded, my voice breaking in the end....
And so does my heart.

I felt a sharp pang, aching at the sight before me. I wanted to ease his suffering. I wanted to take away his pain.

I don't know what to do!

I grabbed his shoulders, shaking him hastily. My hands trembled anxiously as I watch Kai continuing to groan tormentedly. Tears start to prick my eyes, threatening to spill past my lashes as I deem myself useless in helping him.

My vision warped and contorted as I continue to beseech him to talk. I could feel my heart clutching in my chest, squeezing any signs of happiness and joy I felt a few moments ago.

His mouth wide open as sounds of pain shrouded in darkness escaped from the depth of his throat. The sound of agony, choking him.

I was frozen. My hands still on his shoulders, I couldn't do anything but watch and listen. Wishing someone could hear him. Someone to hear his screams and put him out of his misery.

Someone. Anyone. Please!

Excruciating screams and yells were coming out of a hollow shell. Encroaching darkness encased his voice, the deafening sound laced with thriving, unrelenting gloom.

His mouth still wide open, I finally took notice to his teeth. Under my blurry vision, I blinked repeatedly to regain focus.

His teeth.

The canines were peculiarly sharper and more defined. Something I hadn't noticed before.

Kai starts gasping, shooting his eyes wide open. His hands move from his head to his throat, grabbing on it ferociously as though he was being throttled.