Chapter 3

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!

The hallway fell silent and everyone began to exist their dorms, surrounding our heated bodies to watch the commotion

The hallway fell silent and everyone began to exist their dorms, surrounding our heated bodies to watch the commotion. The vampires were behind Amelia, whilst the Hunters were behind me.

I glared at her, with my right foot forward, ready to lunge at her if she tried something.

Amelia begins to cackle.

" You really think you can kill me, Cross," she held her belly as continued to laugh, "I can kill you in a blink of an eye, you're nothing compared to me!"

She started to approach me slowly, "I am Amelia Ivanov! Do not test me." She growled.

Amelia Ivanov. Part of the Ivanov family, one of the most prestigious families in the Volturi, representing a part of Russia. The female vampires in the family were known for their beautiful appearance, used to seduce their prey.

Before I could do anything, Ryder stands between us with his hands pushing us away from each other.

"Stop, both of you." He looked at both of us one at a time when speaking.

"It's against the rules to fight or to kill each other. It's forbidden!"

I scoffed and stood upright, the tall Artemis by my side as I challenged her to do something.

Amelia rolls her eyes impatiently and turns around, walking in the opposite direction followed by her vampire comrades.

"Bitch." Jasmine muttered besides me before turning around and facing the other Hunters.

"Why you all standing there, get a move on! We've got class to get to!"

After a few mumbling, everyone dispersed.

Jasmine was dorm president, meaning she was able to boss others around and they have to oblige- both the Day classes and Night classes. She was entrusted with this position by Father.

Unlike most students, Jasmine came to the academy later than the rest of us, almost 4 years ago when her parents were slaughtered by a vampire in front of 13 years olds Kai and Jasmine.

Father welcomed them both with open arms and continued their training as Vampire Hunters, never allowing them to forget about where they came from and their legacy as being part of the Browns.

Kai looked down at his phone, "Shit! We're gonna be late to class!" He announced before running down the hall.

Jasmine, Ryder and I all looked at each other.