Chapter 7

Btw pls don't copy my work, I'll find u and hunt u until the ends of the earth. Thankyou.

Hardin's POV

Hardin's POV

Anastasia.

Eyes are the windows of the soul.

Eyes.. they never lie, they reveal our deepest darkest secrets. Our trauma and fear shine through them. Whether we want them to or not.

The moment our eyes met, it was like I found myself captive in a trancelike dream.

Like two stars colliding, I was swallowed into her gaze. A black hole, not knowing what to expect.

So much anger and hatred. She was an exact mirror of myself, yet there was something pure about her.

There was something oh so familiar from the way her eyes glistened in fiery rufous as she projected her rage into one focus.

Rossa....
Red.

It wasn't the typical, dull color seen in vampires. The red fire beamed from her cold, blackened brown eyes.

The color of a blood red, yet rotting rose.

It was burning white hot from within her, begging for an escape.

The moment I converted to my PureBlooded self, my eyes immediately detected the Asscher Ruby wrapped around her small neck.

The Abasova Ruby belonged to the Abasova Vampire Princess. And it was on her neck.

Did Uncle know this?
Is that why he banished me to this stupid school?

I have to keep this a secret. No one must know that she's the one who has it, it with definitely ruin the peace Cross wants.

But I must know her.

The moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew she was different. I felt an instant connection.

I can't describe it. Something I haven't felt for over 100 years of living.

Something innocent, yet ruined.
She wore a mask. Underneath it, an unforgivable abyss of darkness engulfs her soul.

I refuse to let her become a vigilante out for vengeance. It's clearly shown on her sweet face that she seeks revenge from something. Or someone.

And yet she still managed to look so beautiful when she wasn't scowling me.

Beautiful and forbidden.

These thoughts came flooding as I made my way to the guest room in the Headmaster's floor.

Her eyes and face flashed through my head like a never ending montage.

The gemstone of the Abasova family.

How the sweet family now cease to exist.

The outcast had one thing in his mind that day. To find that gem and gain the Abasovas' power.