Chapter 21

All my worries melt away from his single touch

All my worries melt away from his single touch. A feeling of pure bliss as his lips touched mine, sweeping me away from darkness and onto a cloud of warmth

His fingers made me melt the moment he touched me. Gentle skin, as though they were made from fragments of silky rose petals; so smooth, so soft.

Damn hormones!

It's as though his touch was made for me and for me only, affecting me in ways I've never felt before.

I rushed back into my dorm, jumping up the stairs, pushing past the staring students as they watched me stumble past them.

He's a damn vampire. And I fucking hate vampires! But why can't I bring myself to hate him?

Reaching my dorm, I hurriedly opened and closed the door, leaning back at it as I made eye contact with Jasmine.

She was doing her make up but quickly stopped as she notices me, looking up with a confused expression.

Without giving her a chance to speak, I quickly blurted out in a single breath.
"I kissed Hardin."

Her confusion morphs into ecstasy as she jumps from where she was seated and pushes me against the door with her hands on my shoulders.

"You just won me fifty pounds!"

Slapping her hands off of me, I crumpled my face in disgust.

"You betted on me!"

"Hell yeah!" She laughed.
"I knew it wouldn't take you two weeks, it's been what? A week? Not including your slumber though.." She rambled on.

"Jas! Be serious!" I groaned, falling back on the bed.

"Okay, okay! Tell me, how was itt..." A playful grin tugging the corners of her smile as she watched me eagerly.

Rolling my eyes, I exhaled deeply,
"It was.. nice, Jas."

She squealed loudly, flapping her feet gleefully as she sits besides me.

"So when the wedding!?" She yelped joyfully.

"Shut up Jas, he's a damn vampire. A PureBlood to be exact. Which, may I add, is ten times worse."

Rolling her eyes, she pouts.
"This again!? Annie, he's making you feel things and do things you've never thought of doing before. He's changing you for the better! It's fate, he's your soulmate. I'm calling it now!"

"Ugh Jas, I don't know what came over me! It must be the hallucinations the Doctor was talking about!"

"Bitch ! You kissed fucking Mr Mysterious!! Now we can go on double dates, stop complaining!"

"No!" I whined,
"It's gonna be awkward now!"

Waving the matter, she stood to go back next to the mirror, resuming her make up.
"Just talk to him when you go on your mission."