Gianna: You Got It, Girl. You Got It

Start from the beginning

Kobe had looked around the waiting room to see who had been calling him, and when Gianna had realised who it was, she had screamed with happiness, running over to hug the person.

"LeBron James!"

She had hugged him really tightly, with LeBron doing the same thing to her, before fist bumping Kobe, eventually turning into a hug.

"What you doin' out here, man? I didn't know you were in Los Angeles."

"I was thinking the exact same thing about you, too," Kobe had replied. "And Gianna here has got an interview in a few minutes. We're just waiting for her. What are you doing here?"

Apparently, his spouse was one of the interviewers, and he had wanted to go and visit her.

Unfortunately for Gianna though, her interview had started five minutes early, so twenty five minutes after they had waited (instead of thirty), a lady with the name tag of Genevieve had called her name.

She had shoulder length ginger hair, emerald eyes and she was wearing a very formal business suit with a pencil skirt as well as sophisticated shoes.

Freckles were everywhere on her face, and she was also holding a clipboard.

When Gianna had told her that she was there, she had done some sort of tick on the clipboard that she was holding, before telling Gianna to follow her.

Everybody had wished her good luck as she had gone, with Gianna being really scared as to be honest?

She had barely studied or prepared for this interview.

After what had felt like centuries going through presumably the same corridor a hundred times, Gianna and Genevieve had eventually arrived at the interviewing room...

And there were honestly way too many people there.

Yeah, no.

This ain't happening.

Gianna wanted to go back but she couldn't have done so, she was stuck here whether she had liked it or not, and she didn't.

It was even a lot worse because a lot of people had known that she was Kobe Bryant's daughter, so she had honestly felt as though everybody was judging her, even if they weren't.

Majority of the people here had seemed to be paying no attention to Gianna whatsoever because they were too busy focused on their own interview to even realise that the girl was there.

Just ignore them.

And if they stare at you?

Pretend they're not there.

A few minutes later, and Genevieve had eventually told Gianna to take a seat right opposite her.

They were now face to face with very uncomfortable chairs, with a round table located right in the middle of both of them.

"Alright, Gianna. It's time for your interview. Are you ready?"

"I'd like to think so, yeah."

Genevieve had just stared at her blankly when she had said that, with Gianna doing the same thing to her, before realising what she had said.

"Oh! I mean, yes. Yes, I am ready. Sorry. I'm just a little bit nervous right now. Don't mind me."

According to Genevieve anyway, there was apparently absolutely nothing for Gianna to worry about.