Chap 38. Emergency call

Two more days. That's all Lucas ask for. Next week, he'll go back to school again. 

  That day is today. He packed his bag and made sure to secure the front door before leaving the house. Safety is everything you know? 

  It's been approximately two weeks since the incident and Luke hasn't wake up yet. Lucas hasn't visited for a whole week and he plans to do it today. Hopefully everything goes well. 

  ' Lucas!! Oh my god!! You're back!!! ' Sera screams out loud when she sees her best friend walk in the classroom. Oh, it's a best friend whose been missing for five days. 

  She was the first one to approach him and pull him into a giant hug. Lucas was a little startled at first but eventually embrace her back with a smile. This is probably the first time Sera ever hugged him this tightly while crying on his shoulder. 

  ' Hey S. ' he whisper beside her ear, still hugging. 

  ' Don't you hey S me!! I was worried sick!! We were worried sick!! You've got some shit load of explanations to make, dumbass!! ' She shouted as Charles and Lina walk towards them. 

  Lucas laughs nervously. ' I'm sorry. I wasn't ready to face anything that time. But I'm okay now.' He assures the girl while pinching on her chubby cheeks. Sera has baby fat so it just resulted everyone to love pinching her. 

  She slaps Lucas's hand away and pouts. Charles was next. Without a word, he too, grab Lucas's wrist and pull him into a bear hug. 

  ' Ch..Charles!! Ca...can't br..breath!! ' Charles laugh and pull away from Lucas. ' Don't you dare go disappear like that! I'm gonna keep my eye on you now!! ' he make a ' I'm watching you' hand movement. 

  It was Lina's turn. ' I missed you, Lucas. ' She crushes him with a hug. Why is everyone so touchy today!!  Lucas scream in his head. 

  ' Come sit down!! We've got tons to share. You've missed a lot Lucas!! ' Sera grabs his arm and drags him towards the table they were sitting. 

  The four good friends chatted like usual. Sure, they were still some students eyeing them once in a while but now, Lucas doesn't care about them. He's happy now and that's all that matters. 

  After hearing everything from the other three, Lucas has come to know that Mrs. Ward complain about verbal bullying to the school and even demanded the principal to discuss it with the students during assembly. 

  On every Psychology class, she'll give the students a full lecture about the cause of bullying and how they should stop it. She also encourages the victims to stand up and shout out for help. 

  Though Lucas doesn't think she told them about his business with Luke and his family problems which he is entirely grateful for. Seems like Mrs. Ward's not bad at all. In fact, I think she's a wonderful teacher. 

  Daniel and Liam somehow broke up with their girlfriends because of how they are like the rest of the school, knowing nothing but pretending they do and spread rumors. Lucas was quit a bit shocked on that. Olivia seems like a decent and good girl...... Well, looks like you couldn't just judge a book by it's fucking cover. 

  Marcus was alright okay. Except for continuing to pester Evenson, the junior, his life couldn't be more amazing. Lucas knows Marcus's problem with that boy but.... isn't he taking his grudges a little too far?

  Aaron.... well is being Aaron. The others say he's been visiting Luke almost everyday after school. His mother even came to school to warn the teachers about his son behavior and plead them to stop him from going.