Chap 3. Revenged is sweet

Luke was sitting in the cafeteria with his usual gang. Marcus , Aaron , Liam and Daniel. The five of then had been friends since.... as long as they could remember. Liam and Daniel each have their girlfriends on their lap whereas the rest are still single. 

  ' Why are you late today dumbshit? ' Marcus ask Luke. The playful troublemaker dips his fries into the milk then sucking the liquid out again. Daniel visibly cringe at the sight but still stares at his friend's action as if it is the most interesting thing in the world. 

  Luke narrow his eyes at the two and shakes his head at his their childishness. He gulp downs and cola and mutters a simple reply. ' Overslept. ' A straight forward answer that got nearly everyone fooled but definitely not Aaron who eyes Luke knowingly. He is the only one who knows about Luke's.....problems. The others simply shrug their shoulders and wave the topic off. 

  Luke turn his head back and forth to find his dear twin but couldn't find him. Well , not that he's surprised. Lucas was never in the cafeteria during lunch or recess. ' If you're looking for Lucas, I think he's somewhere in his usual spot. ' Aaron whisper to Luke so that the others couldn't hear them. 

  The bigger boy nodded and continue eating as if that doesn't concerns him . 

  Lucas, Charles, Lina and Sera are sitting on a long bench under the tree. It is their favourite spot to eat or even just to relax. It was a shady place because the big tree has covered the sunlight perfectly. Just the place to take a nap. 

  Someone once quote ' With great power, comes great need to take a nap ' , Lucas couldn't help but agree to this famous person. The word ' power ' means their strength. What strength you ask? Well, it's non other than preparing exams all year and doing bloody homework that actually has no help to their future careers at all.  

  And so the need to take a peaceful nap is very much required. 

  ' So.... you wanna talk about it ?' Sera ask suddenly out of nowhere. All of us know what she meant but ...... was very awkward to talk about it unless the person involved speak first. 

  ' It's nothing. I'm just.....really pissed at her. ' Charles sighs and stop eating his sandwich. It means this is a really serious case. He loves and I mean, obsess with his sandwiches. He'll always gobble it down whenever he sees one but today ..... he doesn't seem to have the appetite. 

  ' I don't think she's even worth your time. ' Lina speaks up for Charles. Everyone looks up at her and gaped at her tone. ' I mean, she treats you like absolute trash every time I see you guys together. Honestly, we only say you guys were the best couple because we don't want to hurt you and beside...... your name fits. ' She mutters out the last part quietly. 

  Yeah. She's right. Kingston and Queen. Definitely fits, too bad their personality don't.  Lucas thought for a while before asking the question he's been lingering for a while. 

  ' So ..... are you..... really going to post the video? ' he starts carefully but quickly finishes the sentence off when he sees Charles standing, making a sign that he's leaving. The blond boy stood there and stare at the field in front of them and sigh deeply again.  

  ' You'll see. ' With that, he walk away. 

  ' Did you see his face!!?? Gosh, it's creeping me out!! ' The minute he was out of earshot, Sera yell. The depress Charles was never what they usually see. He was always a happy and cheerful boy but ..... seems like the break up really got him. 

  ' Yeah I know right. It just ..... I don't even know what to tell him . Like , I've never been in this kind of situation before. ' Lucas mumble and munch on his oatmeal biscuit. Lina remain silent through the whole conversation before finally deciding to do something.