Chap 21. Flower language

It was already a week after all the commotion. Everything just seem like..... it's in peace and normal. In a good way. 

 Alan is currently in a flower shop. There were many choices, he barely knew how to choose. Sweeping by the room, his eyes landed on some beautiful blue ones. Of course...... the perfect ones.  Alan thought as he walk forward to pick one out and smell it. 

  ' Nice. ' He smiles and calls for the florist. ' Please give me eighteen of these. ' The woman nods politely and started choosing out some good ones and wrapping it up. 

  ' Is it for a lover? ' She ask and with a kind smile. Alan hesitated for a while before saying slowly ' Not quite yet. ' The woman chuckles and continue her work without another word. 

  Alan walks out the shop and admire the piece of art before him. ' Wonderful. ' He whisper. The flowers were wrapped in turquoise color wrapping , bringing out it's beauty more. He walks down the street with a special feeling blooming inside him and head for the meeting destination. 

  Lucas leans on the wall beside the entrance of an art gallery. He boringly scroll through his phone while waiting for a certain someone's arrival. He may seem normal in the outside but in the inside, his heart is hammering fast and he's sweating his hands. 

  ' Woah woah. Calm down.... Everything's going to be just fine. ' He mumbles to himself. ' Hey! ' he heard the all - so - familiar sound and turn his head. Alan stood just a few steps away from him, wearing stylish cloths and a cheerful grin. 

  ' Oh finally... ' Lucas mentally groans at himself. Really!!?? Finally!?? Wow!! Great work starting a date, Lucas!!  He desperately wants to slap himself.  Alan doesn't seem to mind at all though, he even laughs at the boy and kiss him on the cheek. 

  ' These are for you. ' Lucas is still traumatize by the kiss when a bouquet of flower appeared in front of his chest. He slowly raises his hands and took hold of the flowers. ' I.. I don't know what to say.. ' He was wearing a goofy smile which might have just express his feelings for Alan. 

  ' It's alright, Lucas. It's just a bouquet of flowers, not a wedding ring. ' He laughs at his own joke but little did he know how much those words affected poor Lucas. The boy doesn't know whether he should feel disappointed at those words or just happy because he received flowers from his crush. 

  ' Anyway, these are blue Salvias. That means I'm always thinking of you. ' Alan affectionately passes for the last part before saying it to the already blushing boy. Lucas now smiles foolishly at the flowers, not wanting to take his eyes off forever. 

  Blue Salvias

  Blue Salvias. Pretty, isn't it? ^

  Well, who knew that Alan was such a romantic person. Thinking of you. I love it. Lucas wants to speak out his thought.... No no!! It's shout out his thoughts for Alan but the other male had already changed to the subject.