Chap 28. Admit and confess?

' Hey Aaron! Over here! ' Sera calls out from her spot, receiving a lots of glances. ' Shh.... Can you be any louder? ' Aaron's face was red as he walk towards her. 

  Sera rolls her eyes at him. ' Where's Luke? ' She snorts. 

  ' Really? No hi? Or how are you doing? Geez... what a great friend you are... ' Sera mutters and plays with her phone. ' Hey Sera. It's a lovely day today, wouldn't you agree with me? The sun is bright and sunny, I can hear the birds chirp as if they were singing. ' Aaron puts on his best fake smile. 

  ' Real sarcastic, Aaron. ' Sera laughs and Aaron can't help but smile too. 

  ' Okay, I'm pretty satisfied with your greeting. And to answer your question...... I don't know. ' Sera smirks while Aaron scowls in displease. 

  ' I just text him a couple of hours ago. He should be here already... ' Aaron looks around, checking every direction of the mall. 

  ' He probably doesn't want to come. I mean really, it's shopping. I'm pretty sure he usually just randomly grabs a few piece of clothing before rushing to the counter. ' Somehow Sera's remarks make Aaron uncomfortable. 

  Aaron isn't like that. Nope, he can spend at least an hour to choose the perfect attire for a special occasion or hours on picking outfits in different stores even if he already have a whole closet of them. 

  Yep, not joking. * pop the 'p' will ya? *

  ' He's not picking up my call. ' Aaron frowns and ends the call as it went into voicemail. ' Chill. Maybe he's just busy. ' Aaron has been looking forward to this. He's definitely not going to let the busy excuse pass. 

  ' Wait. Remind me again why you want him to come with us? ' Sera suddenly ask as she drank water from a plastic bottle. Aaron squirms nervously in his seat and coughs dryly. 

  This quick act of movement seem to have caught Sera's attention. She raises her eye browns at him and put the bottle back into her bag. 

  Aaron got the message she's trying to sent with her small elbow nudge but he chose to ignore it. Sera doesn't seem to be backing down either. She kicks Aaron hard in the shin as the poor boy cries out suddenly and held onto his leg. 

  ' What the.... !? That hurts! ' One of the many things Aaron is afraid of is the kicks in the shin. 

  It. Hurts. Like. Hell.                                                                                                               

  It doesn't help when he used to get bully in middle school and they especially like to kick him. 

  ' Sorry. ' Was Sera sorry? Nope, not one bit. ' I'm not kidding, Sera. It's really painful. ' Aaron tries to hold back the tears that are now gathering in his eyes. 

  ' Oh my god! Are you actually crying!? Gosh I'm so sorry. I didn't know.. I mean I usually kick Lucas like that when he annoys me but he never cries out or...... I'm so sorry, Aaron! ' Sera feels bad now. 

  She hands him tissues from her purse but he politely declines it and wipes his tears off with his sleeve. Aaron makes a mental note to himself to never agree shopping with Sera ever again or even hanging out with her. 

  I didn't know she was that violence..... Aaron shudders at the thought and inch his chair away from her a little.

  The pair didn't say anything afterwards. The air is extremely tense and strain between them. Aaron fiddles with his bag pack while Sera scrolls through Facebook.