Chap 30. I love you

' Ahh.......  ' Alan did a airplane movement and sent the spoon of Baskin Robbins's ice cream into Lucas's mouth. 

  The boy moans as he savours the sweet taste of Cookies and Cream. The crunching sound of the cookies were audible, making Alan jealous. He purposely took a chunk of a large spoon and shove it in his mouth. Lucas gasp and held up his hand to hit the boy's arm hard. 

  'Asshole!!! That was mine!!! ' He snatch the tub away from Alan and pouts sadly as there was large gap in the ice cream. ' My ice cream..... ' He fake sniffles and cries while Alan who still has the spoon in his mouth, smiles at the childish boyfriend. 

  Lucas took the spoon away from Alan and scoop up small bite. That makes Alan laugh out loud. ' Just how much do you like Baskin Robbins??!! ' Aaron shot him a glare. ' Don't you dare disrespect it in front of me. It's about the same level as you are in my heart. ' 

  Alan grin immediately turns into a deep scowl. Lucas notices this and quickly added ' Aww... Don't be sad babe.... Both of you are my number ones. ' Alan's still has his scowl on though it did lessen a bit. 

   He took advantage of his bigger and taller body, easily took over the tub of ice cream again and held it behind his back.

  ' Hey! Give that back!! ' Lucas stretch out his hand to try and take it away. ' Nope. ' Alan replies smugly and held Lucas back with one hand without making any effort at all. 

  After a few minutes of 'intense' fighting, Lucas gave up. ' You're lucky I love you. ' He grumbles quietly. It wasn't meant for the other boy to hear it but eventually he did. 

  The slight flutter in his stomach grew as he heard the words. Oh how much he loves to hear them coming out of his boyfriend's pretty mouth. 

  He really wants to give Lucas back his 'prize treasure' but decided to tease him a little first. 'Okay, I'll give you back but you're gonna have to do something for me. ' Well that certainly perk the boy's interest. 

  He sat down obediently, his eyes shows confusion. Damn! Those eyes! He's using those eyes again!! Nope, not this time baby!! It's not going to work. Alan quickly look away from Lucas when the naughty boy uses his baby tactics again. 

  Since the two begin to date, it has come to Alan's notice that he could never win over a certain look on Lucas's face. It's not exactly puppy eyes..... or those cute poor looks. 

  I mean, it is definitely cute but this look is special. Only Lucas has the effect on him. Once, Marcus tried to copy but ended up with a fist up his face by Daniel. I know... Marcus was carrying a black eye in school for a whole week. 

  ' Give me a kiss. ' Alan says slyly. 

  Lucas flushes but got up anyway, he aims towards Alan's cheek. But was stopped. 

  ' Oh no. I didn't say on the cheek. ' He pointed towards his lips seductively and taps it a few times lightly. 

  Other than their first kiss in the field is on the lips, the other kisses were only on the cheek and rarely Alan will managed to dogged Lucas's attacks to give him a kiss on the collarbone. 

  ' No way. ' Lucas immediately objects. He huffs and sit down. ' Aw come on! It's just a kiss on the lips! ' Alan groans. 

  ' Nuh uh. ' Lucas can be so stubborn sometimes. Alan pesters the boy a little more but it seem that Lucas has kept his answer firm. No means no. 

  ' Hmph!  Fine. If you don't want it, I'll eat it. ' He walks down from Lucas's bedroom to the kitchen to grab a spoon. He was just taking some small bites when he heard the long bang of the door from upstairs.