Chap 19. Playboy and abuser

Jayden was a never a boy who loves anything about songs. Oh correction, it's just Korean pop song a.k.a Kpop particularly. 

  But that all change when he came in contact with Stray Kids. Everyday, he would scroll through Youtube to find any videos about them. He would listen to their songs, especially his favourite Mixtape#2. 

  Jayden's life is filled with books...... and books. A never ending cycle..... So things get pretty bored for him. He never had any friends he could spilled his heart out cause all of them are nerds who drowns themselves in worksheets. 

  Having no one to care for him really sucks. The only thing that actually kept him sane and motivated is Stray Kids and their songs. Listening to the sad ones when he's feeling down and  the rock ones when he's energetic. 

  Just everything about them inspires Jayden. 

  Like everyday, he has his set of headphones on. Shutting the outside world away from him, he picks out another novel from the school library shelf. ' Haven.... Interesting enough. ' He mutters to himself and went to sit at his usual spot. 

  Throughout the whole peaceful time, he hears nothing except for the songs. Well, it's not like anyone is talking to him. Checking the watch for the fifth time, he decided it's finally time to leave for another unexciting trip back home. 

  Much to his surprised, the headphones were ripped away from his ears. He turns around, ready to punch whoever that did that. 

  Alan stood proud and tall smiling ' kindly ' at the Jayden. ' I'm pretty sure I've reminded you headphones aren't allow in school. ' Alan said, still smiling. Jayden shifted his feet uncomfortably. 

  ' That's not even in the rule book. You clearly make it out yourself. ' With a quick movement, Jayden snatches his headphones back. ' Are you challenging me? '  Alan was leaning too close, invading Jayden's personal space. 

  ' Woah. Back off. Don't want to let your boyfriend think you're cheating. ' The small boy pushes Alan away from him and fixed his shirt. ' Ah.... Lucas right. ' Alan lets out a small laugh and agrees ' Yeah. I've gotta be loyal to him. Sorry, pipsqueak. ' 

  Jayden scowls at the nickname Alan always used on him, turns and walk away without saying goodbye. ' Hey hey wait!! Where ya going? ' Alan caught up with Jayden and follows him. ' Dude! Can you just leave me alone?! You already said yourself that you should be loyal! So can you please just go bother Lucas!? ' 

  Jayden is very annoyed by Alan who constantly follows him around everywhere he goes. ' Hey! Can't a guy in a relationship hang out with his friends without being called cheating!? ' 

  ' Fuck you, Alan. We're not friends. I hate you. I don't even know why Lucas date a person like you. ' Jayden turns around and jab his index finger on Alan's chest painfully. ' A person like me? What? Handsome? ' Although already knowing the answer that will be coming out from Jayden's mouth, he still wants to test his luck. 

  ' A playboy. You're a playboy who fucks around, Alan. ' Jayden says calmly but his insides were raging with fire. ' That was one time, J! And you know I was drunk! ' Alan exclaims. 

  ' Really? Well you could have called me! And I would bring you home safely! ' Jayden shouts but he isn't finished yet. Oh, he's still far from that. ' I didn't expect to see you reeking alcohol when you came home.  ' 

  Alan wants to cut in there but was stop. ' Or having to receive photos of you having sex with other boys ! And when I ask you if you've done anything that you should've told me, you said you didn't do anything! '