Chap 32. 911, what's your emergency?

' Sir! Please! Some one take the boy away!!! ' There were lots of screaming and shouting, fighting and resisting. 

  ' NO!!! Please!!! Let me go!!!! Luke!!!! Please!!! LUKE!!!! ' Lucas's yells and screams were heard through the whole floor of the hospital. A large bulky security guard is holding him back with both arms behind his back. 

  The man tries to drag him away Luke who is laying on the gurney but Lucas wasn't giving up so easily. He scratches at the man's face, arm, hands.... He cries out Luke's name, pleading for him to be okay. 

  At last, another security help and they were able to pull Lucas away, letting the doctors and nurses take Luke into the ER. 

  Lucas watches helplessly as his brother was wheeled away. He slumps onto the floor as the two white doors connecting the emergency room and the rest of the hospital slam close. The only thing that separated the twin's. 

  Tears streams down harshly on his face, the devastated look on his face..... Lucas couldn't think straight. Everything was just too sudden. 

  His mind is completely blank. He could only made out a few words to describe everything he'd just seen. 

  Knife. 

  Blood. 

  Lucas. 

  Dad.

  Flashback ~ 

  Lucas opens the door and strode in sleepily. A good night sleep would definitely be nice... 

  Suddenly, a loud grunting and chairs hitting the floor sounds were heard. That sacred the boy awake. He rushes to the living room and gape at the seen before him. 

  Luke was facing him a couple of steps away, his shirt were almost torn apart. His hair was very messy, there were scratches and bruises, not only on his body but his face. His nose is slightly bleeding, his eyes..... Oh his eyes when they laid on Lucas. 

  Fear. That's what they show. 

  Both of them stop their actions immediately. Luke's eyes were wide as they stare deep into Lucas's. The other boy looks at his brother in horror. What had he done this time..... 

  In a flash, no one saw what happened. No one saw it coming. 

  Luke sinks onto the floor, his knees hitting the ground first. Slowly, everything was went slow. As if the time'd stopped. 

  Lucas watches as Luke painfully held up his right hand and press it weakly on his left chest where blood flows out from it. 

  He'd been stabbed. 

  Lucas screams and drop his bag, his hands automatically went for his mouth. Trying to silence himself but couldn't . His eyes went from the pale looking body of Luke's to the man standing beside it. 

  Dad? 

  Mr. Hills was standing there, hovering over his own son's body. His eyes were dark, he stares down but did nothing to stop the blood from streaming. He simply stood there.... holding a blood covered knife. 

  Lucas screeches again as he saw the sharp object. His legs went jelly and he fell onto the floor. He desperately tries to scoot away from the scene. He furiously rubs his eyes, praying that whatever he's seeing now..... is just a nightmare. 

  But no matter how hard he abuses his eyes, nothing's going to change. This is real. 

  Mr. Hills look up from Luke to his younger son. His eyes..... were like as they were dead. He.... looks dead. Those murdering eyes.... they can kill.