Chap 22. Gossip boys

It's official. Lucas and Alan are indeed dating. 

  Luke crushes the coke can with his bare hands and threw it towards the bin and as expected, he didn't score. 

  ' Ah fuck!! Even the bin's against me!! ' He curses and stomp forward to grab the can, throwing it in again. His friends roll their eyes at Luke's childish behavior. ' What is with you and them dating? ' Daniel totally doesn't get it. 

  ' He's my brother!! He should ask permission from me!! ' Marcus snorts and laughs out loud. 'So? It's not like you're his daddy. ' The others laugh along as Luke blushes crimson red. He imagines Lucas calling him 'daddy'. 

  Lucas kneels between his legs on the floor, wearing puppy eyes and cat ears headband. ' Oh gosh! Goosebumps. ' Luke shivers and rub his arms, desperately tries to stop himself from thinking forward. 

  He looks over at the happy couple. Lucas and Alan were holding hands together, with Lucas on Alan's lap. Luke narrow his eyes and made a tch  sound. ' It's really unusual to see Lucas in the cafeteria. Wait no. He never had lunch in the cafeteria . ' Liam made a point. 

  Just how in love they are..... Luke can't help but wonder. In the corner of his eyes, he slowly shifted his gaze at Aaron. The boy who was chatting to Sera not far away from them. It seems like they just finished their conversation. 

  Aaron took a seat beside Luke and plop down smiling cheerfully. ' Hey guys! ' He greeted, too energetic for Luke's liking. He can't help but feel a little sour inside him.  ' What was that? ' Marcus immediately question. 

  ' What was what? ' Aaron had a confused expression plastered on his face. Cute.....  Luke mentally slaps himself again. ' You duh! Just a couple of days ago you were all.....  moody and gloomy and now just a couple of sentence with that girl and you're all happy. ' Marcus leans close to Aaron while the other boy leans back. 

  ' Your point is....? ' Aaron snaps. ' He's so clueless as usual. ' Daniel laughs. ' Aww..... Looks like someone has a crush! ' Liam exclaims, getting all exited. Luke spews out the water he was drinking and got his shirt and Marcus who were all so unfortunate in front of him wet. 

  ' What the hell Luke!! ' Marcus stood up and yell. Some students started to notice the commotion. ' Sorry. ' Luke handed over a napkin to Marcus with an embarrassed face. 

  ' I'm going on a date with Sera this weekend. ' Everyone on the table stop what they were doing and stares with him with wide eyes. ' You're not serious. ' Liam was happy that Aaron finally took interest in someone but then again..... he always suspected Aaron was gay because of some of his...... fashion sense. 

  ' Damn right I'm not!! ' Aaron laughs. The table, mostly Luke, immediately breath out a sigh of relieve. ' Well it's not exactly a date.....  but she actually wants me to accompany her to shopping.' Marcus frowns. 

  ' Shopping? With you? Why? Doesn't she have her girlfriends with her? What's her name? That girl who started the fight with Charlette...... ' Daniel cuts Liam's rant. ' Lina. I heard she's dating that Charlie boy now. ' Marcus burst out of laughter. 

  ' Okay now I get it! Lina was jealous of Charlette all along! That's why she started a fight with Charlette. For hurting Charlie!! ' Gosh, my friends are complete idiots!! Lucas facepalms himself. 

  ' You know if you want to gossip about somebody's business, the best you can do is get their names right. It's Charles. Not Charlie. ' The other five stares at Luke's sudden change of attitude. Five seconds ago, he was all fine. Okay...... maybe he was a little skittish when Aaron arrived but now his expression was dark and ninety nine percent in a bad mood.