Meanie Uma

Evie just groaned as she watched the toddler take off running under her bed. "Uma you can't use that word around her. She's terrified of them and so you can't mention that word or else she will start to freak out like she just did," Evie told Uma in frustration as she made her way towards her bed to try and get the toddler out.

     Uma just rolled her eyes as she looked at Evie. "What? So I can't even mention the word doctor now. Well what am I supposed to call it? Should I just call them white coats from now on would that be better? I don't get why you censor everything with her. She's going to have to learn to just deal with things without freaking out everytime," Uma told Evie sarcastically as she was sick of Evie trying to treat Mal like she lived in a bubble. Everytime Uma would mention anything Evie would lecture her and tell her that she can't talk about that with the toddler around.

      And it was driving Uma insane. Evie just rolled her eyes as she decided to just ignore Uma. "Hey sweetie come on. Uma doesn't know what she's talking about. Mal we're not going to the doctors today. Now can you please come out from under the bed," Evie told the toddler in her most gentle voice to try and lure Mal out from the bed.

       Uma just looked at Evie with a smirk. "Okay I see what's happening here. We're just going to lie to her and forget that this whole white coats thing isn't happening," Uma told Evie, making the toddler who had been almost out from under the bed look at Evie with a sad look of betrayal.

       "Mommy you lie?" The small toddler asked Evie sadly while giving Evie the most sad and hurt puppy dog eyes as she trusted Evie and now she was finding out that her mommy was lying to her. Evie just looked at the toddler as she was feeling horrible for lying, but she needed to get Mal to her appointment.

         "Mal no honey I didn't lie to you. I would never lie to you. Come here baby girl. We're just going on a little drive," Evie told the small two year old who slowly crawled out from the bed and Evie immediately picked her up.

         Uma just smirked as she looked at Evie. "Okay so you're just going to lie to her again. Wow maybe I have it wrong about you. You're clearly not as soft as I thought if you can look into the eyes of that thing and lie to her face twice," Uma told Evie while smirking, making the toddler give Evie another betrayed look as she began to squirm around to get out of Evie's tight grip.

         Evie just glared at Uma as she looked at the now screaming toddler that was thrashing around in her arms trying to get away. It honestly shocked Evie to the core. The toddler had never once tried to get away from her before.

        "Shh Mal baby girl. I'm sorry for lying, but Mal I care about your health because I love you and that means getting you checked out to make sure that you're healthy and growing and developing correctly. Mal I have to do the same thing and so does Uma," Evie told the toddler who stopped thrashing as she just looked at Evie.

           "I wob you too mommy! Bu I no wike owews! I no go!" the toddler screamed out to Evie while thrashing again, making Evie just pull the toddler closer as she bounced a bit and sang  in her gentle voice immediately calming the toddler and luring her to sleep. She then looked at Uma as she grabbed Uma's arm. "Come on let's go before she wakes up again and starts screaming again," Evie told Uma as she dragged the shocked girl out the door and towards the car.

         As soon as they started driving Uma just looked at Evie in shock. "You are seriously some freaky witch or something! You made it fall asleep in less than a minute just from your singing! I'm calling it you're a freaky witch with freaky witch magic! Just admit it!" Uma screamed out to Evie loudly immediately waking the sleeping toddler who began to sob loudly as she had been sleeping and Uma woke her up.

         Evie just glared at Uma in frustration as Uma was making everything so much harder. "Ugh look what you did Uma! You woke her up! And I'm not a witch! It's called using a soothing lullaby voice. Why do you think people sing lullabies to babies because it calms them and puts them to sleep," Evie screamed out to Uma in frustration making Uma roll her eyes.

         "Oh come on I wasn't even being that loud besides all you have to do is use your witchy magic to put her back to sleep. And it doesn't matter anyway since we're here," Uma told Evie in annoyance as Evie was getting mad at her when they we're at the doctors anyway, so the toddler had to be awake anyway.

            Evie was about to say something back when the toddler realized where they were. "No! No! No! No! No! I no wanna go in dere! No! I no wike id! Dey huw me! Mommy pwease no ma me go!" The toddler cried out, making Evie pick her up as she rocked her to calm her.

           "Aw baby girl it's okay. I know it's scary huh. Mommy won't make you go in there," Evie told the toddler knowing that Uma would get mad since Evie had dragged her over there and then Uma would react how she wanted her to. As Evie knew that Uma would get mad and demand they go in there making Uma look like the bad one to the innocent toddler.

             Evie had to hold back a smile when Uma fell right into her trap. "What! You just made me get in the car with you for nothing! No that's not happening! We are going in there because I'm already here and I didn't even want to be here in the first place!" Uma told Evie in frustration making Evie hold back a smile as she put on a fake sad pout.

              "Aw honey I'm so sorry. Now I would rather not make you go in there, but meanie Uma is making us go in there, so now we have to. I'm so sorry my little apple. I would prefer to not do this, but meanie Uma has made up her mind and we gotta do it," Evie told the toddler, making Uma stare at Evie in disbelief and shock.

               The toddler just cried as she looked at Evie. "Mommy I no wike meanie Uma!" The toddler told Evie, making Evie smirk as she looked at Uma who was just in complete shock. "I know sweetie. But it's okay because your loving and caring mommy is here and she's going to protect you from all the mean things Uma is going to do to you," Evie told the toddler who smiled and hugged onto her falling back to sleep while clinging to Evie.

               Once Mal fell asleep the two teens went inside of the doctor's office and signed in. When they got to the waiting room and sat down Uma looked at Evie as she was still in shock about how quickly Evie had manipulated Mal into believing that this whole thing was her fault. "You tricked me! You made me look like the bad one! Is that why I'm really here, so you can make me look like the bad one while you get to be the caring mother," Uma told Evie in anger as Evie had tricked her.

               Evie just smirked as she looked up when Mal's name was called. "Oh that's us and by the way yes that's exactly what I did. You said that you're tough, so let's see how tough you can be. And if you thought that was bad just wait because there is a lot more worse things coming up. Just wait for the shots," Evie told Uma in her sweet voice while also smirking as she woke the toddler up and then followed the nurse through the door. Uma didn't even say anything as she just followed after Evie in complete shock and disbelief.