The Question That Started It All

"So what do you guys wanna do now," Lonnie asked as Ben grabbed the remote to turn off the movie. Ben looked over at the other Auradon kids and they all knew what he was going to say next as they were all thinking it.

"Why don't you guys tell us about your childhood," Ben asked the villain kids hoping to learn something about the VKs and what it was like to live on the isle. He immediately regretted saying that as he saw the look of sadness and fear on all four of the villain kids faces and the look of disappointment on the other teens faces as they all stared at him wondering why he would just ask such a question. "Um Ben maybe we shouldn't do that," Doug said as he was concerned by the sadness on his girlfriend's face.

"you're right Doug I shouldn't have said that I don't really know what I was thinking," Ben said. They were about to drop the idea all together when Evie finally spoke up surprising everyone in the room. "Actually Ben I think it might be a good idea for us to tell you about our childhood," she said. Mal, Jay, and Carlos all gave her questioning looks as Jay finally spoke up to her.

"Evie are you crazy why would you suggest that we talk about our childhood," he asked shocked that Evie of all people would be willing to share about their very personal childhood. Evie just stared at Jay with a look that said stop talking as she began to address him.

"No, Jay I'm not crazy I think that they deserve to know what it was like for us to grow up on the isle full of villains with barely any food and resources."

Ben, Jane, Audrey, Doug, Lonnie, and Chad couldn't help but feel guilty as they listened to Evie and Jay talk about the isle. Jay sighs as he looks over at the others in the room. "You're right Evie I'm sorry they do deserve to know about our childhood," Jay said to her giving his permission to talk about the isle.

"Wait, don't we get a say," Carlos asked referring to himself and Mal who hadn't said a word since the idea had been brought up.