A Relaxing Walk

It was now about an hour later and Evie was just sitting at her desk finishing up one of her designs for a customer while her sister continued to nap. She knew that she needed to wake the tiny girl up soon as she had been napping for two hours already and if she didn't wake her up soon Mal wouldn't want to sleep at bed time. Plus she had promised Doug that she would go out with him tonight and she wasn't one for backing out of promises.

She just sighed as she had been secretly enjoying the peace and quiet that she was getting as the two year old napped peacefully. She loved the tiny girl to death, but she needed time to herself too and at least this way she got to relax and do her own thing and still know that the toddler was safe.

She looked at her phone as she saw what time it was. She just sighed again as she walked over to the white crib to wake up her small sister. She began to gently shake the girl a bit as she tried to wake her. "Come on Mal. You need to wake up. It's time to go bowling with Doug," Evie told her sister in a calm and gentle voice as she gently shook her to wake her up.

She smiled when the tiny girl began to stir as she began to wake up a little bit. The small girl then rubbed her eyes with her tiny hands as she rolled over and stretched before standing up in her crib. As soon as the tiny girl stood up she reached for Evie as she wanted her big sister. "Ebie Uppie," the small girl told her sister as she reached for her as she was still a bit tired from just waking up.

Evie smiled at the adorable little girl as she picked her up from her crib and began to bounce her up and down making the girl giggle in happiness. "Aww you're so happy huh. Come on let's get you cleaned up so that we can go out," Evie told the small giggling girl as she noticed how much of a mess the toddler's hair was. She just grabbed a brush as she sat on her bed with the toddler still in her lap as she began to gently brush through the girl's messy purple hair.

She managed to brush through the hair better as Mal wasn't complaining like last time as Evie wasn't in a rush this time and could actually take time to gently brush through her hair instead of just quickly rushing to get the hair brushed.

When she was finished she placed the girl on the floor as she was afraid of Mal falling off the bed as she called Doug to tell him she was ready to go out. She smiled when he got all excited over the phone and told her he was on his way now. She really liked her boyfriend even if he was kinda a dork, but he was her dork.

After she got off the phone she realized that if she was taking Mal out she should probably bring the stroller that she bought as she didn't want to lose Mal again like in the store and a bag of things that she would need like diapers, a change of clothes, sippy cups, and some toys in case Mal got bored.

She began to pack those things into a bag as she grabbed the stoller. Mal just sat on the floor with her toys watching Evie as she pointed to the stroller in confusion. "Wha da?" the tiny girl asked her big sister as she had never seen a stroller before and was curious about it.

Evie just smiled as she looked at the curious yet confused toddler who was sitting on the floor playing with an eyepatch and just staring at the stroller in shock and amazement as if it was the coolest thing she had ever seen in her tiny life.

Evie laughed when she saw that Mal had an eyepatch on. She thought it was the most adorable thing she had ever seen. She just picked her up and tickled her. "You are just so adorable. Come here you little silly girl," Evie told the toddler while laughing as she picked her up and brought her over to the stroller after taking the eye patch off of her.

"Mal this is a stroller. You sit in it so that you don't have to walk and I don't have to constantly carry you. I want you to use this, so that you don't get lost again because there are going to be a lot of people there and I don't want you wandering off and getting lost with all the people there," Evie told the small girl as she was definitely going to make Mal use the stroller even if Mal didn't like it because she knew how much Mal loved to wander off and she didn't want to have to worry about her going missing again as she would be strapped into the stroller.

Before she could say anything else there was a knock on her door as she saw Doug at the door looking super excited. She smiled at him as she picked up the toddler and placed her in the stroller and grabbed the bag.

They had decided to walk to the bowling alley as it wasn't that far from Auradon Prep and it would give them longer time to be with each other and enjoy each others company. Plus walks were good for toddlers as it gave them a chance to get some fresh air and sun. She had been reading about toddler care while Mal was taking her nap earlier as she was worried about how to care for her as toddlers required a lot more attention and care than older kids as toddlers were more vulnerable and still practically babies.

She couldn't help but laugh at how excited Mal got as she kept pointing to all the trees and flowers as she thought they were the coolest things ever. Mal loved seeing new things and exploring. The tiny toddler giggled when a butterfly landed on her as she had learned about the butterflies from a tv show she was watching. "Buwefwy!" the small girl screamed in happiness as she played with the butterfly.

Evie and Doug both just laughed at the tiny adorable girl as Evie pulled out her phone and stopped to take a video of her adorable sister. "That's right Mal. It is a butterfly. That used to be a caterpillar, but it grew into this beautiful butterfly," Evie told the tiny girl as she tried to use this as a learning opportunity for her curious little sister.

Evie smiled when the girl pointed to the butterfly again. "Cawipiwa!" the girl screamed as she pointed to the butterfly. Making the two teens both laugh at the adorable little toddler. It took them a long time to reach the bowling alley as everytime Mal would see something new she would get all excited and Evie would stop to take either a video or picture of the toddler doing something adorable.

By the time they reached the bowling alley Evie's camera roll was just completely filled with videos and pictures of her adorable little sister as she just couldn't help, but take a video or photo when she saw how cute the toddler was being. Doug smiled when he saw that they had reached the bowling alley.

"We're here come on let's go in. Trust me this is going to be so much fun. You guys are going to love it here," Doug told his girlfriend excitedly as he went into the bowling alley. Evie just laughed at her excited boyfriend as she followed him into the bowling alley while pushing the stroller with her tiny little sister who was staring at everything in amazement while holding onto her favorite dragon stuffed animal.

The TruthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara