Claw Machine

After they had been bowling for awhile it was now the final round and Doug was losing badly. He barely made any of the pins and the one good score he did have was from when Evie went for him when he was distracted.

He just sighed as he watched Evie help the toddler hit all the pins again for her last turn as Mal giggled and thought it was fun to push the bowling ball down the ramp. Evie wasn't holding onto the ball as much as she wanted to let the toddler actually push the ball, but she was still in arms reach in case she needed to help her and to make sure that she didn't accidentally hurt herself by either slipping and falling or accidentally running the bowling ball over her tiny fingers as Mal had been close to doing that many times.

Mal pushed the ball with all of her might and the ball went down the ramp, but she ended up falling backwards as she began to cry from the fear of falling as she landed in Evie's arms as Evie had seen the toddler slip before the toddler could even register that she was slipping and immediately went to catch her before she fell on the ground and got hurt.

"Hey it's okay Mal. You're not hurt. It's okay I caught you. You didn't fall on the ground. It's okay. Shhh it's okay. Come on let's go watch Doug hit his last shot I'm sure that will be funny to watch," Evie told the toddler as she began to soothe her as she was crying from the shock of almost falling on the ground. She smiled when Mal stopped crying as she began to smile.

"I owkay. I no faw. Yay I wan waw Duwg pway. Go Duwg," the small girl screamed excitedly as she got out of Evie's hold and ran over to Doug and hugged him. "Go Duwg. Hif da wif dings," Mal told him with a smile as she cheered him on.

Evie laughed at her adorable sister who was trying to help encourage her boyfriend to make all the pins in bowling. She put on a fake pout as she looked at the small girl. "Mal I thought you were on my team," Evie told the girl with a fake pout as she knew that Mal was just playing around.

Mal just walked over to Evie with a small look of guilt on her face as she didn't understand that Evie was just kidding. "I sowy Ebie. I on you teab. I no hewp Duwg no mowr," the toddler told her sister with the cutest little voice as she didn't understand that her sister was just playing around and didn't really care that Mal was playing with Doug.

Evie just smiled as she picked the small adorable little toddler up. "Aww you are just so cute. I love you so much. I'm not mad at you Mal I was just kidding. I know that you are on my team. You can still help Doug I don't mind because no matter what you are always going to be on my team. We are in this life thing together," Evie told her tiny sister as she began to bounce her up and down.

"Ebie I wob you tue. An I wan pway somfin ewse now," the toddler told her sister with a laugh as she began to grow bored of bowling and wanted to play in the big room with all the cool and brightly colored machines.

Evie smiled at the girl as she watched Doug come back looking upset as he had missed both his shots. "Okay Mal. We're done bowling anyway. Oh and we won Mal," Evie told the girl with a smile as she looked at her boyfriend.

"Hey Doug maybe bowling just isn't your thing, but maybe the arcade will be. Because Mal really wants to play in the arcade and I think we should go there now. Plus I really want to get out of these disgusting shoes and back into my beautiful heels," Evie told her boyfriend as she wrapped her arm around him trying to make him feel better about losing in bowling to her and the toddler.

Doug just smiled and laughed at her as she managed to bring up the shoes again. "Yeah you're right Evie let's go turn these ugly shoes in and go to the arcade," he told her and made sure to exaggerate the word ugly to her making her laugh.

Evie immediately placed the toddler in the stroller again ignoring the girl's cries as she sat on the seat by their lane and took off the ugly bowling shoes and put on her fashionable heels again. She smiled as she put her shoes back on.