A Toddler Lost In The Toy Aisle

Ben just stood there frozen in fear as Evie approached him looking angry. "Ben where is my sister and I thought you guys were just going to stay in the dorm which was the whole point in you staying with her. Otherwise I would have just taken her with me. Also how did you get here because it's too far of a walk," Evie told the young king in anger and concern as she didn't see her sister with Ben and he was supposed to be watching her.

  Ben just looked at her with fear as he had lost her sister and she was sure to kill him. "Okay so please don't get mad, but Mal was crying for you and I couldn't get her to calm down, but then I remembered her love for strawberries. I decided that I would take her to the store in the limo to go get some strawberries real quickly. She didn't want to sit in the child seat of the cart and I guess she must have wandered off when I was walking towards the fruit because I can't find her," Ben told the girl in fear as he watched her face become red with anger as he had lost her two year old sister in a public store.

   "WHAT BEN YOU LOST MY SISTER! YOU CANNOT JUST LET HER WALK AROUND BY HERSELF IN A PUBLIC STORE! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? WE NEED TO FIND HER! She's just a baby Ben. She's probably terrified and what if someone tries to kidnap her. OMG WE NEED TO FIND HER NOW! BEN I TRUSTED YOU! THIS IS WORSE THAN DOUG AT LEAST WITH DOUG I KNEW WHERE SHE WAS," Evie screamed at the boy as she was furious and scared about her sister being missing. She was angry at Ben for losing her and terrified that something bad would happen to her baby sister who was only two years old in a giant store by herself.

    "Evie calm down okay kids get lost all the time in stores. And I..." Ben was cut off by Evie who was angry at him and didn't want to hear his stupid excuses about why she shouldn't be angry or concerned about her baby sister being missing.

    "BEN I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE FROM YOU! YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH! I honestly don't even want you here right now. All you had to do was stay in the dorm for a few hours with her instead you decided to  leave without telling me and take her in a dangerous limo with no car seat and then you decided to just let her wander around on her own in a store instead of watching her. And now she is in a big store by herself wandering around," the concerned big sister told the king as she began to walk down the aisles trying to find her baby sister.

    Ben just stayed silent as he followed the angry big sister around the store. He was scared and worried as they had yet to find the tiny girl and it had been almost an hour of them searching the store. Evie was angry, but also crying as she was terrified of losing her baby sister.

    "Ben we can't find her and it's been almost an hour. My baby sister has been missing in this store for almost an hour. You better hope we find her because I swear I am going to kill you if we don't find her soon. This is all your fault. You're the king do something," Evie told the boy in concern and anger as she continued to cry about her missing sister.

  She just wanted to grab onto Mal and not let go. She was never ever going to let someone else watch her again as everytime she left Mal with someone something bad had happened to her baby sister.

   While the two older teens were searching for the toddler Mal was exploring the toy aisle of the store. She was sitting on one of the shelves behind a bunch of boxes of toys and it was hiding her as she was so small. She was sitting on the shelf behind the boxes playing with a purple dragon stuffed animal. She was hiding as she was now scared since it had been a while since she lost Ben or had seen Evie and she was afraid of never seeing either of them again. She began to cry as she didn't think she would ever see her sister or Ben again and she just wanted her big sister.

   Mal cried even more when she saw people enter the aisle, but she didn't know them. The cries had caused a young girl who had been in the toy section buying a new toy to become confused and worried as she heard the sounds of crying coming from behind a bunch of boxes. The girl moved the boxes to reveal the crying tiny purple haired toddler who was clutching onto the dragon stuffed animal and curling up into a ball as she was scared.

   The girl immediately panicked and called for her mom to help. The mother became worried when she noticed the tiny crying toddler all by herself. She wondered where the toddler's parents were and why the small girl was hiding behind boxes looking abandoned. She tried to pick up the small crying girl, but this just caused the girl to cry louder and scream at the stranger who was trying to pick her up. The mother froze as she removed her hand from trying to pick up the tiny girl.

   Before the mom had a chance to talk to the crying scared toddler two teens immediately ran over out of nowhere and went straight for the toddler. The mother looked over at the teens in surprise as she realized that the teens were King Ben and the villain kid Evie.

   Evie and Ben had been looking around everywhere including the toys aisle, but they had no luck until they heard loud crying and screaming coming from the toy aisle which caused them both to go running towards the toy aisle again hoping that she was there and had just been hiding earlier. When they reached the toy aisle they both smiled in relief when they noticed the tiny toddler who was sitting on one of the shelves while a mother was standing with her not wanting to leave the small girl by herself.

   The two teens ran to the tiny toddler. As soon as Mal saw Evie she got up from the shelf and ran towards her big sister. "Ebie!" the tiny toddler screamed in happiness and relief as she had found her big sister. Evie held her arms out as she allowed the tiny girl to run into her arms as she picked her up holding onto her tightly. "Mal oh my gosh I'm so happy you're okay. I'm never letting you out of my sight again. You scared me. I thought I was never going to see you again," Evie told her sister as she held on tightly to her refusing to let go from fear of losing her again in the store.

   Ben just watched as Evie held onto Mal refusing to let go as he looked over at the mother who had been with Mal when they got there. "Thank you so much for staying with her. I honestly don't know what would have happened to her if you didn't," the young king told the kind mother who had stayed with Mal instead of just leaving the girl by herself.

  The mother smiled at the king as she watched the young teen hold on protectively to her little sister in relief that she had found her. "No problem. I'm just glad that she wasn't abandoned here because that's what I originally thought when my daughter found her," the mother told the young king as she grabbed her daughter and left after knowing that it wouldn't be rude to leave anymore.

   Ben looked over at Evie who was still holding onto the tiny toddler who was also holding onto her big sister and refusing to let go as she was afraid of getting lost again. "So now that's settled I should probably take Mal back to the dorm and you can finish shopping," Ben told the girl hoping that she wouldn't be angry with him anymore and would still allow him to continue babysitting.

   Evie just looked at Ben like he was crazy. "Um Ben are you insane. I'm never leaving Mal with anyone again. Just go home because Mal and I have to continue shopping and honestly I don't want to see anyone else right now especially you," Evie told the boy as she placed Mal in the child seat of her cart and began to walk towards the next aisle ignoring Ben but before that she grabbed some toys that Mal wanted and put them in the cart as she did promise Mal some toys.

   After placing the toys in the aisle she began to move onto the next things on her list and as she watched the tiny toddler who was trying to grab everything she knew that this shopping trip was going to be a lot harder than she thought it would be.