Why No Mal?

"Yeah I noticed that too. Where was Mal?" Lonnie asked also confused. "She didn't come in until later," Carlos told the others.

"Yeah we didn't meet her until we were all older," Jay told them in an annoyed voice trying to stop the others from asking so many questions. It was already hard enough for them to be showing the others this they didn't need a bunch of questions to answer too.

Chad gave Mal a glare before saying "then show us your childhood. We came here for everyone's childhood and you don't get to just not show us when everyone else did," he said in an angry tone emphasizing the word "everyone" expressing his dislike of Mal.

Everyone in the room stared at Chad with anger and disbelief shown on their faces. While Mal just looked terrified again as tears fell from her eyes from Chad's harsh tone. Evie noticing this pulled Mal closer to her and began to soothe her while also giving Chad a death stare.

Evie was pissed at Chad. Why couldn't he just leave them alone? If he didn't like them than why was he even here? Why couldn't he just understand that this wasn't easy for them and they needed to go at their own pace. In fact he just watched some of their childhood and he saw the harsh things they had to experience.

"Chad stop it leave her alone," Doug said to Chad in an angry voice. He was sick of Chad messing with his girlfriend and her family.

"What I'm just saying I don't think it's fair that she gets out of showing us her childhood when the all agreed to show us," Chad said in an annoying tone while pointing with an angry glare at Mal.

Jay looked over at Mal who was still silently crying in Evie's protective embrace. And he couldn't help, but be angry at Chad for messing with his little sister.

"Seriously you need to stop before I hurt you," Jay said in a furious tone to Chad. He was very protective of his younger "siblings" and he was done with Chad and his rude remarks towards them.

   "Yeah we're not done with showing you are childhood and yes Mal's will be seen. It just takes a little bit of time. This isn't easy for us," Carlos told Chad annoyed that he was being impatient and insensitive towards them when he knew they didn't have an easy childhood.

        Chad still didn't look convinced and was about to say something rude again when Ben finally had enough.

       "Chad you are here because you are my friend, but if you keep saying mean things and being rude I'm going to have to tell you to leave'" the king told Chad not wanting to deal with anymore of Chad's insensitive behavior.

         "Ugh whatever" Chad said not caring much about what they were saying, but he decided to just stay quiet anyway not wanting to get kicked out.

      Before anyone could comment more the black screen began to turn on again. Revealing a small worn down building which Evie immediately recognized as her old home. She took a deep breath knowing that was about to be shown would be hard to watch.