Meeting The Family?

Evie just laughed as she sat on the floor playing with the hyper toddler who was trying to make different voices as she pretended that her toys could talk. Evie loved seeing Mal use her imagination. It was fun and it made her happy. Their playing was interrupted though when there was a knock at the door and the small toddler immediately dropped her toys as she went running to the door excitedly wanting to greet whoever was there.

     Evie just laughed as she ran after her and picked her up. "You're so silly. You're not supposed to open the door  you silly girl," Evie told the toddler as she tickled her making her giggle. She then opened the door and smiled when she saw it was her boyfriend. She just moved to the side as she let him in and placed the toddler back down as she was squirming in Evie's arms. As soon as the toddler was put down she immediately perked up when she saw Doug as she went running towards him with a smile on her adorable little face. "Duwg!" The small toddler screamed out happily as she hadn't seen him in awhile and she missed him.

     Doug just smiled at the toddler as he picked her up and  ruffled her hair making her giggle happily. Evie smiled as she watched the adorable interaction. She then looked at Doug who had placed the toddler back down as Mal was now sitting on the floor playing with her toys again. She was curious as to why Doug would show up so early. She wasn't complaining, but she was just curious. "So what brings you here this early," Evie asked her boyfriend with a smile as she sat on her bed to watch the toddler who was playing on the floor.

      Doug just smiled nervously as he looked at his girlfriend and sat next to her on the bed. "Well um I came to ask you a question. You see I know it's kinda early in our relationship, but my family is having this party today and I was just wondering if you wanted to come with me and meet my family," Doug nervously asked his girlfriend as he wanted her to come, but he didn't want to make it seem like he was moving too fast since they had just started going out not too long ago.

      Evie just smiled a bit, but immediately stopped when she remembered that Snow White was close with his family and that she would probably be there. Evie definitely didn't want to see Snow White especially not right now after she tried to take her sister away and accused her of child abuse. Then again if she was there then Evie could confront her about what she did and get her to leave her and Mal alone.

      Evie just looked at Doug not knowing what to say. Not only was she conflicted about the whole Snow White thing, but she was afraid of meeting Doug's family. If his sorta aunt hated her and thought she was a horrible person then his family probably did too since they were all close.

     Doug just looked at his girlfriend who had yet to say anything. He was feeling horrible for dropping something like this at her, but he didn't think it would be that big of deal. "Evie it's okay if you don't want to go. I'm not going to make you go if you're not ready. I just thought that it would be fun and that it would give us a chance to spend more time together, but if you're not comfortable with it you don't have to go," Doug told his girlfriend when he saw how conflicted she looked as she still hadn't said a word about what he had asked her.

      Evie just immediately snapped out of her trance as she gave Doug a small smile. "No Doug it's not that I don't want to go, but I'm just worried about how your family is going to react to seeing me or Mal. I mean our mom tried to kill your sort of aunt. And I know that Snow White hates me for it and she thinks I'm evil like my mom. I'm afraid that she's going to be there and I don't want to see her and I know she doesn't want to see me. Plus I'm afraid that your family is going to hate me and think I'm evil like my mom," Evie told her boyfriend sadly.

       Doug just gave her a reassuring smile as he pulled her into a comforting hug as he couldn't believe that Evie would think his family would hate her. She was so sweet, smart, funny, and just absolutely perfect. "It's okay Evie my family doesn't hate you. In fact they love you. They said you sound like an amazing and kind hearted girl and they can't wait to actually meet you and get to know you. As for Snow White I'm sure she doesn't hate you. Snow White is a really kind and understanding woman. I can't see her hating you just because of what your mom did," Doug told his girlfriend as he was feeling horrible for not realizing why she was upset at first, but he sometimes forgot that she even was a villain kid because of how kind and amazing she is.