Evie Vs Snow White

Snow White just glared at the younger girl who was holding the crying toddler and glaring back at her as if she was the "evil" one. Snow White just scoffed as she couldn't believe the daughter of the evil monster was trying to act like she was the enemy when it was obvious that she wasn't. She then reached over as she ripped the toddler out of Evie's hands and tried to soothe her but instead made it worse as the two year old started screaming and crying extremely loud as her face turned red and she kept reaching towards Evie. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Mal sobbed out as she reached towards Evie.

"Give me my baby sister back! What is wrong with you? You can't just rip a baby out of someone's hands like that," Evie screamed out to Snow White while glaring daggers at her and grabbing the sobbing toddler back holding her protectively to her chest while she rocked her and quietly hummed immediately calming the toddler who held onto her. "Shh Mal it's okay honey. The mean lady can't take you away. I'm right here sweetheart and I'm not going to let that mean lady get to you again. You're safe with me baby girl," Evie told Mal in her soothing voice as she continued to soothe the toddler until Mal closed her eyes and drifted to sleep with her head rested on Evie's chest.

Snow White just scoffed as she watched Evie calm the toddler acting as if she wasn't there or that she didn't know who the "mean" girl was. She couldn't believe that Evie was trying to act like the good one.

"Oh please we all know who the real mean lady is. You are the daughter of the Evil Queen and you can act like you are a good person and you can fool everyone into thinking you're good, but I know the truth. Your mother is evil and she tried to kill me. You are just like her and I can see it. It's obvious that you are harming our innocent baby sister. And that social worker may be fooled, but you can't fool me. I will prove that you are hurting her and when I do I will take custody of her and you will get sent back to the Isle for abusing a toddler," Snow White screamed out at Evie in anger.

Evie just glared daggers at Snow White while smiling down at the sleeping toddler in her arms as she couldn't believe Snow White would have the nerve to say those things to her face. She smiled though as she looked at Snow White realizing that she had something Snow White wanted. Evie had a little girl and that's what Snow White wanted. Snow White wanted to blame Evie as abusive or neglectful, so that she could steal Mal away from her and she could have her all to herself, but Evie would never let that happen.

"What is wrong with you? What did I ever do to you? I have never once been evil or mean to anyone even when I was living on the Isle. In fact I used to look out for the kids on the Isle especially the younger ones. My mother is a horrible and abusive person who spent 16 years hurting me and she used my baby sister for a title. I would never even think about doing anything even close to as evil as that. I love Mal with all of my heart and I would never harm her. I am NOT my mother and I NEVER EVER EVER will be like that horrible abusive evil monster. And you will NEVER get your hands on her! She is MY SISTER NOT YOURS! We are not sisters, so stop referring to us as such. And she is my baby girl and I'm never ever going to let someone take her including you. Now you mind your business and I'll mind mine because I have never done anything to you, but you seem to think you know everything about me when you don't," Evie screamed out to Snow White and smiled in victory when Snow White stopped glaring at her as she began to look at Evie in guilt and regret as she realized that she had messed up and Evie really was a good person.

"Evie I'm so sorry. I..." Snow White was cut off as Evie stopped her not wanting to hear some stupid pity apology. Snow White had already said what she said to her and she had called CPS on her. She couldn't take that back. She knew that Snow White was just trying to make herself feel better.

"No it's fine. It's whatever. We all know how you feel about me and my family, so just save your fake pity apology. I don't want to hear it okay. Let's just go back out there and be civil with each other when needed to be, but let's mainly try to avoid each other. And if you ever try to take my baby from me again you will regret it because I will not lose her," Evie told Snow White as she walked towards where Doug and the rest of his family was leaving Snow White standing in the hallway in shock and guilt as she hadn't expected Evie to actually be a good person and now she was feeling horrible for how she had treated the younger girl that was supposed to be her step sister.