Charlie Hunnam x Reader

Dedicated to Jojo123-love

   Y/N'S POV

  Charlie asked me,"What did they tell you? Did you get the role?"

  I looked him in the eyes,"Baby, I don't think acting is for me. I haven't gotten a single role yet. It's been three years!"

  Charlie said,"Believe it or not, Y/N, some people wait their entire life just for that one, big role. You still have more than enough time left to become a famous actress."

  I said,"It doesn't feel like I have more than enough time. It feels like I'm running out of time."

  I crawled into his arms and said to him,"I just want to be in a really good movie."

  Charlie held me saying,"You'll be in a really good movie. You just have to be patient. Okay?"

  I nodded and sighed saying,"Okay."

  Charlie smiled down at me and asked me,"So, what else did you do today?"

  I admitted to Charlie,"Not much, since I let the interview dictate how I approached everything that came after."

  Charlie said,"Come on. Let's take a few laps around the house."

  I groaned saying,"I can't. I don't know how to walk."

  Charlie laughed saying,"Y/N, you know how to walk. Let's go."

  I moved out of Charlie's arms and followed Charlie around the house.

  I asked him,"You do know that I'm a little lazy, right?"

  Charlie said,"I know that, Y/N, but you need this. We both do."

  I asked him,"What did you mean by that last part? Everything okay?"

  Charlie held my hand and said,"I just meant that it'd be good for the both of us."

  I nodded and said,"Oh, okay. This isn't terrible, actually. You're decent company."

  Charlie said,"You're right. This isn't terrible. It could be better, though."

  I smiled saying,"I can't walk any faster, Hunnam. I can't. Don't even ask me to start running."

  Charlie smiled back at me and said,"I wouldn't ask you to run, Y/N. I know you can't run."

  I made a face at Charlie saying,"I can run, Charlie. You don't know."

  Charlie kissed my hand three times saying,"I know you can run, Y/N."

  I just asked Charlie, really because I wanted an honest answer,"How much longer do you think I'll have to wait to get my first role in anything?"

  Charlie admitted to me,"I don't think you'll have to wait much longer. I think someone will see your potential this year. It may not be a really good movie, but it'll still be a movie for you to be a part of."

  I said,"I hope I'll get something this year. I'm just tired of being rejected."

  Charlie gave me a kiss and said,"You'll get something. We just have to be prepared for anything."

  I asked him,"How does one prepare for anything?"

  Charlie said,"We get your family members, friends, and neighbors involved. You can practice more at home without having to go too far."

  I nodded saying,"That sounds scary, but I'd like to be prepared for anything. We can start next week."