Niall Horan x Reader

Dedicated to KiddAwesome1

   Y/N'S POV

  I sat down on my porch as I waited for my boyfriend, Niall Horan, to come and get me. He was the greatest guy a girl could ever want in her life, but he was really all I wanted right now.
  I had just gotten into a huge fight with my mother, who apparently was not even my real mother. My real mother didn't even want me, so there was that..

  I knew my real father, whom I still had contact with. I was afraid to tell him that I had just gotten kicked out, basically without a place to live.
  I knew he would automatically blame my so-called mother, but I did not want any more drama than I already had right now.

  I heard a whistle and turned to see Niall. Niall was great at what he did, which many people were jealous of. He had stolen many girls' hearts, but he had no idea how much of my own he had managed to steal while being with him.

  I sent him a small smile and Niall immediately checked my forehead saying,"Are you sick? Have a fever? That time of the month again?"

  I laughed saying,"No to all of those, Horan. Aren't you supposed to be doing what all famous people your age do at this time?"

  Niall sat down beside me and said,"I wouldn't know, Y/N, not when you are sitting here outside looking like you just lost everything. What's up?"

  I sighed saying,"Niall, I-"

  Niall put my hand in his own, before I looked down at our hands. Niall always knew how to make me smile, but even that was not working right now. I was afraid it would be the last time I would ever be able to hold his hand in a comforting manner or even see him again.

  I had a job, but it was only going to do so much before I would have to find something else. 

  Niall said,"You're still upset with me about what happened with One Direction?"

  I weakly laughed, but it was not long before my hands began to shake.

  Niall frowned and squeezed my hand, before I finally explained to him,"I..I have to go, Niall. I got kicked out, but I..I can't go back in that house. I..I have to find somewhere else to stay, y..yet I..I don't know what I am going to do. I..I don't even have a car or even a bike. I'm sorry. I..I have to go."

  I got up and grabbed my things, but Niall pulled me back.

  He looked me in the eyes saying,"No. You're not going anywhere. What kind of a boyfriend would I be if I let you just go out there on your own?"

  I looked down at my suitcases saying,"A good one. Niall, I..I can't possibly just take advantage of what you have and..and entertain the fact that I would be relying on you. You deserve more than me, Niall. I..I have to go find somewhere to stay."

  Niall took my suitcases out of my hand and threw them over to the side, before he said,"No, I already said you weren't going anywhere. Y/N, you may have been kicked out of your home, but not my heart. I refuse to stand here and not do everything I can to take care of you. What if I could take care of you? What if we could find a place together?"

  I looked up at Niall and he stroked my cheek saying,"I know it's soon, but I can't help how I have always felt about you. You know I will do anything to make you smile. If that means finding somewhere for the two of us to get away, then we will. As long as you are with me, then we will figure it out. One step at a time. What do you say?"

  I brought my hands up to Niall's face and sniffed saying,"You...You'd do that for me?"

  Niall kissed me for what felt like a lifetime, before he replied,"Of course I would. What's your answer? You don't have to worry about money or anything. We can find you a job and everything as a team."

  I nodded and Niall smiled before he pecked my lips saying,"Get your stuff. What about your father?"

  I grabbed my stuff and said,"I will talk to him on our way wherever we are going. Niall, are you sure? What about your career and your house?"

  Niall chuckled saying,"I could always come back, love, but I could always sing to you if you would like. I am positive about this. Tell me, Y/N, are you ready to run?"

  I could not help but smile and say,"I've always been ready to run."