Liam Hemsworth x Reader

Dedicated to Jojo123-love

   Y/N'S POV

  I looked over at Liam, who was asleep beside me, and down at the ring on my finger. I know what I had told Liam, but could I do this? Could I really do this? Could I be better and give him all the love and support that he deserved?
  I faced away from Liam and took off my ring, before I sat up. I slowly put my ring on the dresser, and I looked back at Liam. I married him, because that was what I wanted. I married him, because I loved him, but could he receive better love than mine? Was I going to unintentionally hurt him down the line?

  I quickly got dressed and walked over to the bed.

  I got in beside Liam and painfully whispered to him,"Hi, Liam. I know you can't hear me, but I have to go. All my life I've done nothing but hurt men that I've been with because I wanted to, but I can't do that to you. Every moment that I've spent with you has been real, and I hope you know that. I know what this will look like when you get up, but I really just don't want to eventually do to you what I've done to others before you. I really love you, and I hope that you'll come to forgive me."

  I quickly got up and packed my things, before I got into my car and drove to the one place I could go.

  I walked up to the front door and knocked on it, and my mother opened the door.

  Mom let me inside, and she immediately sat down with me. She didn't yell at me or make me leave, but she did notice that I didn't have my wedding ring on. She just put her hand over mine, before she talked to me.
  Not even an hour later, there was a knock on the front door. My guess was it was Liam, even though I didn't want to see the look on his face. Mom walked with me to the front door, and she opened it.

  I saw that Liam was in tears, and my mother asked him,"Are you here for Y/N?"

  Liam nodded, and my mother pulled me to where Liam could now see me.

  Liam sniffed and cupped my face,"Y/N, what did I do? I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please come home."

  I closed my eyes and said,"You didn't do anything, Liam. You didn't do anything. I can't come home. I just can't."

  Mom said,"Y/N, stop being afraid. Tell Liam what you aren't telling him."

  I opened my eyes and looked Liam in the eyes saying,"I don't want to hurt you, Liam. I know me packing up my things and leaving you hurt you, but I mean hurt you in an even worse way. Liam, I don't have the best history with the way I treat others, and I don't want to hurt you in a way that will make you hurt other people. Even though I've managed to not hurt you so far, I don't want to do it when you're already hurting."

  Mom decided to disappear, and Liam wrapped his arms around me.

  He said to me,"Y/N, you're not going to hurt me. You're not. Yes, I was upset when I woke up and you were gone along with your things, but I wanted to hear what was going on with you from you. I understand your fear, but it's going to be all right. I love you for thinking about me and my state, but we'll get through this. We're married. Every day's not going to be easy, but we'll figure it out as we go."

  I looked up at Liam, and he rested his forehead against mine saying,"I love you, Mrs. Hemsworth."

  I said,"I love you, too, Liam. I'm sorry that I upset you. I'll make sure that I don't hurt you, Liam. I really don't want to hurt you."

  Liam smiled down at me saying,"I forgive you, Y/N. Thanks for caring."

  I closed my eyes for a minute, then I opened my eyes and said to Liam,"Let's go home."

  Liam nodded and let my mother know that Liam and I were leaving. Mom only waved, before I chuckled and followed Liam in my car home.
  Once Liam helped me get all of my stuff back in the house, we were too exhausted to do anything else. So, we just decided to lay down and talk.

  I looked over at Liam and said,"Liam, I'm sorry."

  Liam squeezed my side and said,"Y/N, stop apologizing. It's all right. How about this... If something bothers you from now on, talk to me about it. Even if you don't know how I'm going to take it, talk to me."

  I nodded saying,"Okay. Thanks, Liam."

  "You're welcome."