Jon Robert Hall x Reader

Dedicated to N_steiner_grayson

   Y/N'S POV

  I hadn't seen Jon in months, and the first thing I said to him was,"You weren't in Glee, Hall. Don't lie."

  Jon said,"Y/N, not this. I was in Glee. You know this."

  I shook my head saying,"Jon, do you know who you're talking to? I've seen every episode, and I know for a fact that you weren't in the show. If you were in Glee, don't you think I'd watch all of the episodes with you in them every day?"

  Jon groaned and handed me his phone saying,"Y/N, just look. Look. That's me."

  I turned my head and said,"Where?"

  Jon pulled me into his arms, and I laughed saying,"I'm joking, Jon. I'm joking. I know you were in the show. It's so good to see you."

  Jon smiled down at me and said,"It's good to see you, too, Y/N. What have you been doing?"

  I said,"Trying to figure out what I'm going to do next."

  Jon asked me,"Anything yet?"

  I said,"No. Nothing. Maybe I could go back to school."

  Jon rubbed my back saying,"Maybe, or you could get another job."

  I flinched, and Jon chuckled saying,"Why did you flinch?"

  I answered,"Because I don't think I'd do well with another...what you just said."

  Jon continued to rub my back as he said,"I think you'd be able to handle it."

  I said,"Sure. I was barely able to keep up with the first one."

  Jon sent me a look, and I sighed saying,"Okay. Okay. I was able to handle the first one, but I'm tired, Jon. I just want to have a break for a little longer."

  Jon nodded saying,"A little longer is fine. I just want you to be all right."

  I hugged his neck saying,"Thanks, Jon. I appreciate it, but I'll be all right. I just need a little more time, and then I'll find another well paid job. Don't worry. I won't be tired for too much longer. It'll get old soon, since I'm used to moving around."