Tom Hiddleston x Reader

Dedicated to kerrispillman

   Y/N'S POV

  Since I had grew bored sitting around, I decided to go in Tom's closet and find his Loki armor. I WAS Tom's biggest supporter, so I figured I WAS worthy enough to wear his things.
  Once I tried on his Loki armor, I immediately checked myself out in the mirror. I looked better in Tom's attire than he did himself. I mean, Tom was okay, but I was..I couldn't even describe it. The mirror couldn't even handle me..

  When Tom came in the room, he laughed and smirked at me.

  I said,"Tom Hiddleston, stop with the smirking. I am Y/N, Queen of Asgard and you will respect me."

  I even did a pose. Tom laughed again. He tackled me and I grabbed a pillow from the bed, before we fell into a pillow fight.
  The fact that Tom was clearly losing had me making fun of him. Tom didn't like that, so he threw my pillow out of the room.

  Knowing that I was lazy, I guess he won this pillow fight. Tom realized I had given up and his voice switched in a matter of seconds.

  He said to me,"Isn't this funny? You've given up and you don't intend on fighting back?"

  I immediately blushed and said,"Tom, chill..Don't do that to me. I gotta go.."

  I tried to make a run for it, but Tom pulled me back down. He leaned down and kissed me, before I kissed him back.
  I slowly rested my hands on his arms and Tom laughed in the middle of the kiss. I pulled away and gave him a look, which let him know he was being extra.

  Tom apologized and leaned back in, yet he did compliment me on how his armor complimented my eyes and my beauty.
  When he said that, I just showered him in kisses. Tom smiled and picked me up, before he sat us down on the bed.

  I leaned on him and he said,"I love you, Y/N."

  I pecked his lips and replied,"I love you, most, Loki."

  Tom smiled and moved my hair out of my face, gazing deeply into my E/C eyes.

  I just did the same to Tom and he said,"You're truly beautiful, Y/N."

  I chuckled and said,"I'm a queen. I have to represent."

  Tom just nodded and said,"Fair enough, but we should talk to Stan about getting you a role."

  I joked saying,"I'm sure I'll get a role. Why not? I'm Loki's wife."

  I hugged his waist saying,"Am I really your queen?"

  Tom looked down at me and stroked my cheek saying,"You've always been my queen. Whether you were aware of it or not. There is no other like you, Y/N. I've realized that. You finalized that title when you became my wife."

  I smiled up at Tom, and Tom rested his forehead against my own. I just laughed, but because I was very happy with Tom's response. Being Tom's/Loki's queen, that was a life that had much meaning.