Justin Bieber x Reader Part 1

For this Justin Bieber x Reader Part 1, just pretend Justin isn't married to Hailey yet, but he's engaged to her. In no way do I hate the two of them together. Whoever he's with is fine with me. Do let me know if ya'll want a part 2.

   Y/N'S POV

  "Girl, are you serious right now? Is this a terrible joke?"

  My best friend, Ava, was attempting to process the information I had just told her. Yet, she couldn't figure out whether I was being sincere or not. That was probably my fault since I loved to pull on her heartstrings and joke around with her. This time, I was very serious and stuck. Not a good stuck either.

  I sighed saying,"Ava, I'm being very serious right now. I think I've been in love with him the whole time. I've just been pushing it off for the longest, and now, I'm feeling it. What do I do?"

  Ava replied,"I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. Wait, why don't you just tell him?"

  I laughed and said,"Yeah, why don't I just tell a whole engaged man that I love him and I want to be together? That'll go great!"

  Ava rolled her eyes at my sarcasm and said,"Well, Y/N, look where not telling him has gotten you anyway. You might have to. If you would have gotten over him, it would have happened by now."

  I groaned in frustration and guess who walked through my front door? Justin Drew Bieber.

  I said,"You forget how to knock?"

  Justin walked back to the door and knocked on it before I said,"Please, come in my home, Justin."

  Justin smiled at me and I looked at him a little longer than usual before Ava nudged me in my side.

  Justin gave me a weird look before he turned to Ava saying,"Hey, Ava. Can I talk to Y/N alone?"

  Ava noticed the look that came across my face before she said to Justin,"No. Whatever you say to Y/N, you can say to me too."

  Justin sighed but asked me,"Are you free in like two weeks?"

  I replied,"I don't know. Maybe. Why?"

  Justin said, which felt like an actual blow to the stomach,"I want you to come to my wedding."

  Ava choked on whatever was in her mouth, but knowing her, it was probably her own spit.

  Justin asked her,"Are you okay?"

  Ava said,"No, I'm not okay. You don't come in here asking-"

  I covered Ava's mouth and said to Justin,"I'm really sorry, Jay, but I can't come. Mom has some event planned for her bakery."

  Justin frowned and said,"But you have to come. You're my best friend. I want you there. You have to be there."

  Justin looked so heartbroken and I hated knowing it was my fault he felt this way, but I was sure he didn't want me causing a scene at his wedding either. By scene, I meant crying and being a complete mess. I just couldn't sit through that either..

  Ava said,"Justin, she just can't come. She's sorry. She'll send you a gift or something."

  Justin rolled his eyes, and I walked up to him saying,"Justin, I know how important this is to you, but I can't. I wouldn't come if I didn't have a good reason to. You understand, don't you?"

  Justin looked me in the eyes and cornered me saying,"If you knew how important this was to me, wouldn't you come?"

  I said,"Jay, that's not fair. I've always been there for you. Don't do that."

  He sighed and cupped my face saying,"I'm sorry. Y/N, please. You have to come support me."

  I blurted out,"BUT I DON'T SUPPORT YOU! I MEAN, I DON'T SUPPORT THIS DECISION!"

  Justin's eyes widened and Ava gasped, trying to be even more dramatic. Like she didn't know I didn't want Justin getting married. 

  Justin said,"What is that supposed to mean, Y/N?"

  I finally admitted, yelling out in frustration,"IT MEANS I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT, AND I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING MARRIED TO HAILEY!"

  The second the truth came out, I knew I couldn't take it back. Justin knew now. I had no idea what he was going to do next.