Orlando Bloom x Reader

Sidenote: Hi, everyone. This imagine is more of one of the more inspirational ones you will read from me. If any of you guys have dreams, go for it!! Us, African American, Hispanic, Latino, etc., we have gifts, too!! Don't be afraid to not show the world what you're made of!!! We all have our own gifts and talents!! It's time to have our people holding managing jobs, or even directors or CEO's of companies!!

    Y/N'S POV

  "ORLANDO!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

  Orlando, my boyfriend of 3 years, tried to act like he did not know me. We were walking at one of the local parks, while Orlando looked around at all the heads that were now turned in our direction.
  By the way, most of those heads were teenage or older women. By some of their looks, I could tell they recognized Orlando. Reading the other looks, I would say the other handful just didn't care or had better things to look at.

  Some of the girls rushed towards Orlando and I; Orlando immediately sighing at me ruining his cover.
  He just smiled at the girls and talked to them, while a few of them resembled me when I first met Orlando. I was very timid, yet excited to finally meet THE Orlando Bloom.

  As Orlando talked to some of his fans, I sat down on one of the park benches.
  Someone sat down beside me and I turned my head to see an older woman. She reminded me of the lady off of Home Alone 2, and I just offered her a small smile.

  She smiled back at me and motioned towards Orlando saying,"That young man looks familiar. I'm guessing he is what you younger girls are into now-a-days?"

  I laughed and smiled at Orlando, replying,"I guess you could say that, and his name is Orlando Bloom. He's been in several films. Have you ever seen Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit, or Pirates of the Caribbean?"

  She looked over at me and answered,"I've seen Pirates of the Caribbean. My daughter was a fan of those films. You know who my favorite character was?"

  I smiled at the older lady and guessed,"Johnny Depp?"

  She instantly nodded and said to me,"You know it. Anything that man is in, I will watch it. You know, I wish I could go back and make myself young again just to be able to meet him. I haven't asked for much in life, but that was one of my prayer request I always leave for God. I know it'll get answered one day.."

  Speaking to the older woman, I admired her courage and hope in having her dreams fufilled. Many times, I wished I had that same drive towards many things.

  She motioned to Orlando again and asked me,"Are you two together?"

  I nodded and showed her a picture; her blue eyes immediately glowing with curiosity and joy to see someone else happy. I could tell she was one of those women that enjoyed seeing someone else smile often.

  I said,"We've been together for quite some time now, but we're still trying to get used to each other in a few different ways. I have my dislikes, while Orlando has his own. I'm Y/N, by the way."

  I shook her hand, and she took my hand saying,"I'm Julia. It is nice to meet you, Y/N. Have you been struggling with anything lately?"

  I began to get creeped out by Ms. Julia, but because I was actually struggling with somethings lately.

  That uncomfortable feeling kicked in for a few moments, until she held on to my hand and looked me in the eyes saying,"Don't go to that party. It has been bothering you for a while now, but you will avoid being hurt by someone you care about most. Just stay with Orlando. Keep working on that fashion line for African American women. It will pay off. Just keep being patient."