Zayn Malik x Reader

WARNING: This Zayn Malik x Reader contains a reader who has suffered and currently suffers from abuse from an ex. If this is too much for you, then don't read this one.

Also, guys, this book is almost over. I will be ending it at 100 parts. It is currently at 65 parts, so not too many left to go. As usual, if anyone has any requests, just let me know! Also, I have appreciated all of you who have read this book since the beginning and who have also just started reading! I always appreciate your comments, votes, love, and requests!

   Y/N'S POV

  When I opened my eyes, I was lying on the couch. Why was I on the couch? I turned my head and saw my boyfriend, Zayn Malik, sitting in the chair beside the couch I was currently on.

  I chuckled nervously saying,"It's nice outside, right? Great weather."

  Zayn rubbed his chin before he said,"It's raining outside, Y/N."

  I let out a sigh and asked Zayn,"Where did you find me?"

  Zayn replied,"In the bathroom. Why didn't you call me?"

  I looked down at all my new burns and marks saying,"Malik, I didn't call you, because I'm used to having to take care of every bruise, burn, and mark he leaves on me by myself. I'm not used to having someone to go to, and I don't want him to hurt you."

  Zayn couldn't take his eyes off of my damaged skin, and tears formed in his eyes as he said,"How did he get in?"

  I replied,"I was bringing in groceries and I left the door open, so I wouldn't have to keep opening and closing it every single time I came inside. I didn't even see a car near the house, so he probably had someone drop him off or parked a good walk away from my house. He doesn't care about a lot of things, except hurting me. He enjoys it."

  Zayn leaned forward and cupped my face saying,"You know you don't deserve this, right?"

  I nodded saying,"I know. I guess I'm just used to it."

  Zayn shook his head saying,"No. It won't happen again. I'm going to take care of this. I love you, and I won't lose you because he wants to take it too far."

  I slowly sat up, Zayn continued to cup my face as I said to him,"I love you, Zayn, and are you sure you want to take care of this? It could-"

  Zayn cut me off by giving me a quick kiss and said,"I don't care. You come first. I will be right back."

  I just nodded, and Zayn walked into my kitchen, getting on the phone with someone. I didn't know what came next, but I knew that I didn't want to lose Zayn to my abusive nightmare of an ex.
  Zayn said he was going to take care of this, but what would this mean for Zayn. Sure, my ex had been abusing me for years, and it had been so long that it felt normal to me. I knew it shouldn't have been that way, but now, Zayn was talking of making it come to an end. What would the end of this look like?

  Zayn was everything to me, and if my ex hurt him badly, then it would be on me.

  I pushed past my pain and rushed over to Zayn, trying to take his phone away from him.

  Zayn yelled,"Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

  I yelled back,"YOU CAN'T DIE BECAUSE OF ME! HANG UP THE PHONE!!"

  Zayn replied,"NO!!"

  Tears poured down my face, and Zayn hung up the phone.

  Zayn sat me down on the counter and said,"Love, listen to me. I am calling, so that this battle that you've been a part of can come to an end. Don't you want it to be over, Y/N?"

  I nodded as I cried saying,"I do, but I don't want to lose you. It's not worth it. Please don't call."

  Zayn brought my forehead down to his forehead before he said,"You won't lose me, and this call will be worth it. I understand that you're scared, but I will do whatever it takes to make you free of him. Do you trust me?"

  I nodded, and Zayn kissed my hand saying,"I will call around and see what I can do to handle this situation. I will search for the best option and keep you close, okay?"

  "Okay. Zayn, what about my groceries?"

  Zayn said,"I put them up for you, but it was good that you locked the car back. He could've taken your car, even with it being locked, but he didn't. I got your other stuff for you too."

  I hugged Zayn saying,"Thank you, Zayn. I'm glad that I have you."