Shayne Topp x Reader

Dedicated to Arabella_Joyy.

If you're wondering why this looks so familiar, it's because this came from the early Disney Show So Random. I miss shows like this so much, especially Recess, The Proud Family, Kim Possible, and so many more. What about you?

   Y/N'S POV

  I sighed as I gathered my things before I made my way up the stairs. I just made it back from a date with my boyfriend, Shayne, who was downstairs on the phone with one of his good friends.
  Oh! The reason I sighed was because today just wasn't my day. Ever had one of those days before? I was late for work today. Basically, I had to get my friend to stall my boss for me, wasted my coffee all over my new dress, and then I felt like a complete fool at dinner for not really talking to Shayne.

  Quickly, I took off my dress and washed my face before I threw my shoes into my closet. Then, I walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower before I let out a sigh of relief. However, I did my best to not fall asleep in the shower.
  After my shower was over, I wrapped my hair and put on some of my favorite pajamas. A few seconds later, I fell back on the bed, only to feel Shayne fall on top of me afterwards.

  I let out a loud groan before I said,"Shayne, you are so heavy."

  Shayne chuckled, but he kissed my jaw, my cheeks, and my nose as he said to me,"You're acting like something's bothering you, so what's up? You barely said a word at dinner. Did you not like the place that I picked out for us? I'm sorry. I just wanted to try something new, for once."

  Immediately, I cupped Shayne's face before I told him,"Shayne, you're just so sweet and adorable, sometimes, but dinner was great. You're great. It's just that my day was terrible, really. I appreciate your remarks at trying to make me smile, though. I don't want to say that they didn't work, because they did. I love you."

  Shayne smiled and leaned down, connecting his lips with my own.

  I kissed him back and brought him closer to me before Shayne pulled away from the kiss and said to me,"You smell really good. I mean, really good. Is it your hair?"

   I laughed before I answered,"No, but I do like to use different perfumes every now and then. It's the soap that I used, actually, that you're smelling. Let's talk about you, though. You smell very bad, Shayne. I just want to put that out there."

   Shayne rolled his eyes, but he lied down beside me before he pulled me close. So, I leaned on his shoulder before I intertwined his fingers with mine.

  Shayne looked over at me and said,"If you're up for it, Y/N, I would like to maybe go sit on the couch and watch a movie or something? If you're too tired, then we can just lay here. That's fine, too. Are you tired?"

  I hated to decline Shayne's offer, but I knew that the second I touched that couch down those steps, I would be asleep in less than two minutes.

  I nodded, yet Shayne kissed my forehead before he said,"It's all right, baby. I'm not mad at you. I'll just stay up here with you. By the way, I love you, too, Y/N."

  Shayne buried his face in my neck, and I wrapped the covers around us both. Anyway, I thought it was pretty cute when Shayne made jokes and found some way to tie it back to my personality. Also, he didn't forget to remind me how I was never alone, which a woman could really appreciate in a man present in her life.